So bhvr, MMR reset when?
Does MMR have a planned date to reset? Like once every a couple months/season. Since the goal is to keep the matchmaking balanced but casual (since we can't see the numbers, therefore theres nothing to grind), a reset every couple of months would be good, the sweatys would rise fast and the casual people would have more time to chill with meme builds before raising the mmr again.
Comments
I wish it worked like that
We haven't ever received official confirmation that the decay has been added yet, either.
I need this bad for killer. I was a killer main for 3 years and then stopped entirely for 2 years. Have recently started playing killer again the last few months and am constantly going againt skilled survivors. Sometimes I do well, but most of the time I get annihilated unless I play scummy and tunnel which I hate doing.
I thought my mmr would have dropped by now but it doesn't feel any different. I know you can base prestige levels on skill, but almost every lobby I'm faced with survivors who are over P50, and have encountered a few P100s.
THIS! This happened to me when I started playing killer after a 2-year break. I come in like it's my first day playing this game, not knowing any of the new maps, this and that and thinking I will get baby survivors due to not playing. Big no, all I got were sweats
Thats why I'm asking, doesn't make much sense to keep it going and never getting a reset. Its bad for returning players and for people trying to practice with killers they suck at (yeah ik, theoretically theres a separate killer mmr for each one but in practice doesn't feel like that).
Thats why I want bots to train other killers before going ahead and sacrificing my MMR
I just want real individual Killer MMR.
I don't want to get stomped 30 games in a row before I can actually play the game
Would be great to practice stuff like curves with billy, deathslinger shots, etc. Just to get the muscle memory going.
Yea, same Pulsar. I'm decent at the m1 killers but if I try to play Deathslinger I just get stomped because I suck at aiming and I get survivors around the same level I get playing my best killers, completely kills my motivation to try other characters.
May as well bring back old ranking system.
Nah, you don´t need that as the system is constantly adjusting itself to your level.
After playing some matches you should be in your right MMR.
... i would say in reality this doesn´t work very good but... yeah, this is how the system is supposed to work.
Agreed! Here here