Charm Dedicated to PuppersTV Available (code: WARRIORPUPPERS)
https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1582394658789134337?s=20&t=FBwxBqIttf8nBmeO7tUqlA
Can't say I know much about the guy himself, but this is a neat gesture towards this champion of our community.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
This is such a nice gesture, very happy to see this as I always thought they should do something like this
Its a cute charm 2. thankfully
Puppers has always came off as a genuinely nice guy. He also seemed to enjoy playing the game and had such a positive attitude. Nice to see them do this for him.
Please keep all comments respectful; it is against the Forum rules to make light of such things. Please keep this post on topic, we would greatly appreciate it. Can't wait to see everyone wearing this charm!
T_T PUPPERS CHARM T_T
THANK YOU, BHVR!!!
That charm is adorable!
Almost as adorable as Holly!
...almost
Glad he could get his own charm, no idea how to enter the code though.
go to the in-game store and there should be a tab that says REDEEM and type it in there.
Correct; all promo codes are claimed in the in-game store!
I love Puppers. He is so chill.
You always love a chance to show off holly ๐
I am legally required to include a picture of Holly in any "code" thread. It's written into my contract to post here.
I'm glad they did this for Max. He's one of the sweetest streamers. He's been through a lot in the last few years because of ALS. <3
Puppers was probably the first person I watched play DBD and probably who got me into it. I'm so glad BHVR did this. Can't wait to wear this around the Fog.
I think the fact that this was added in a hotfix, likely as a result of the Light in the Fog event in a few days has increased my respect for BHVR greatly
It might seem like a small gesture to some but it means the world to so many people
Agreed
He was the first big streamer playing DBD I watched as well. Learned a lot and love his super chill attitude.
I call BHVR out all the time on what I percieve to be virtue signaling garbage all the time, but I also have no issue praising them for good outreaches to the community.
Well done BHVR, happy to see focus on this wonderful streamer
I think mine glitched sadly. Put in code but no charm. Put in code a second time but it said already claimed. Cute charm though, and a lovely gesture.
Sucks if you didn't get it cause I was serious earlier when I said it was adorable. That wasn't just my lead in for Holly, I legit really like this charm.
Could someone educate me on what ALS is?
And I'm not being disrespectful I'm just genuinely uneducated on it and want to know because he's one of my favorite creators
Turns out I forgot to update the game - it was in my collection after I updated ๐