Can we get to see what the rarest Skins are ?
Id like to see how many players own each Skin like legacy, anniversity etc. Would be interesting to see what the rarest ones are.
Id like to see how many players own each Skin like legacy, anniversity etc. Would be interesting to see what the rarest ones are.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pretty sure the rarest would be Twitch or dev exclusives, but yeah, those might be interesting stats.
Though I'd be interested in seeing which of the store skins are the most/least popular.
Second this idea.
Despite event/individual exclusives, Johnathan Byers may be the rarest legendary
Yeah, but i think there are exclusive Dev skins. probs rarer then Jonathan and twitch shirts combined
Well other than those is what I meant.
I wouldnt include dev & twitch shirts since they are unobtainable to regular players.
Jonathon byers is the rarest non exclusive
I think one of the most rare skins must be a Dwight T-shirt that was only given in the very begging of the official DbD merch store for first few days I belive.
Me who is seeing everyone say Jonathan is the rarest non-exclusive skin while I have Jonathan and main him:
I think the rarest skin that the general public could get was the claudette earth day botany healer skin. It was available as a log in for one day in 2016 and never re-released again.
THE RAREST and MOST EXCLUSIVE Cosmetics in Dead By Daylight - YouTube
There's this video by Mint Skull that lists quite a few super rare (or straight up unobtainable) skins. He also showcases the rarest possible outfit towards the end.
One day ill have the twitch skins. One day...
As a claudette main this hurts my heart!!