Killer pickrate tierlist - ALL MMR

image.png

It's interesting how low Demo is. Also Twins are the ONLY killer in the game atm that has on avarage below 1% pickrate. Also keep in mind that Wesker during this stats period was new so that is boosting him a lot (however he is very popular too of course).

Comments

  • My wife is so low 😭😭😭

  • Not at all surprised to see Wesker up there, it feels like I get him every second match. Glad to see Twins so low though, probably my most hated killer to verse

  • My boy Mikey still feeling the love 6 years later.

  • @GannTM said:

    My wife is so low 😭😭😭

    She is still more played than the avarage killers, at least slightly. She has almost 3%, not bad.

    However poor Demo. I don't get it.

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3233013#Comment_3233013

    She is still more played than the avarage killers, at least slightly. She has almost 3%, not bad.

    However poor Demo. I don't get it.

    If I played DBD more often these days then her pick rates will sky rocket.

  • Kinda surprising that a killer whom DLC is discontinued has a higher pickrate than a killer that is available with shards at the moment.

    I still haven't seen a single game with a demodog, and I probably won't until the DLC somehow comes back.

  • @Carmina_is_cute said:

    Kinda surprising that a killer whom DLC is discontinued has a higher pickrate than a killer that is available with shards at the moment.

    I still haven't seen a single game with a demodog, and I probably won't until the DLC somehow comes back.

    Funny thing is I see Demo more than several killers like Twins, Hag, Trickster, Billy etc. He's not been available to purchase for nearly a year now.

  • @GannTM said:

    My wife is so low 😭😭😭

    I hate to say it but your wife is looking pretty washed up these days you may want to have a word with her about it.

  • @GannTM said:

    My wife is so low 😭😭😭

    How is spirit that low...this is a this is blasphemy!. Must play her more!

  • Regarding Demo, keep in mind that Demogorgon hasn't been for sale in the store for almost a year. That's got to be cutting into his usage numbers a bit.

  • Poor twins. I love the concept of them and when someone knows how to play them without being toxic it's really fun and even as scary as a jump scare Myers. One of my favorite games I ever played was against The Twins. I didn't even survive, but the laughs and screams made me not care about the loss. 🀣 I wish people gave them more love. I haven't played against The Twins in months.

  • Very suprised to see wraith in the top 4, Wesker, Huntress, Legion and Nurse are easily the most popular I face. Trapper seems high but I assume newer players are drawn to him, a bit like Wraith.

  • Is the Ghostface tome that just came out affecting these stats as well, or not?

  • @GreyBigfoot said:

    Is the Ghostface tome that just came out affecting these stats as well, or not?

    These stats are for the month of September. So no Ghostface tome affecting his usual pick rate.

  • i don't agree about the nurse. i very very rarely see her. also the crow lady is way way higher. this list is obviously not very accurate

  • Where the clown mains at? Let’s show them how mediocre our killer is!

  • @GannTM said:

    My wife is so low 😭😭😭

    It’s kinda funny how many just dropped her after the nerf even though she’s still amazing. Clearly they didn’t enjoy her playstyle just her strength

  • @Babadook83 said:

    i don't agree about the nurse. i very very rarely see her. also the crow lady is way way higher. this list is obviously not very accurate

    It's very accurate since this is based on the new stats data about pickrate just few days ago. It's not a opinion tierlist.