New killer is this sarcasm

So most survivors complain (some valid) that all some killers do is camp and tunnel. Then devs create a killer that's primary is nothing but tunneling and some camping areas due to small zones. Was this sarcasm to them. I have to ask...

Comments

  • Huh? Tunnel with legion? 
    Are we playing the same game?
  • @raquelambersantiago I don't know what you're smoking, Legion was created with the clear intent to PREVENT tunneling. I mean, I will still tunnel with him, because tunneling is good, but his/her power clearly incentivizes a non tunneling playstyle.
  • Killers wouldnt tunnel and camp if they were viable.

  • Legion wasn't made to tunnel, but what the hell are you going to do when the survivors are spread out beyond frenzy range?

  • @mcNuggets said:
    Killers wouldnt tunnel and camp if they were viable.

    This is very true.....

  • @mcNuggets said:
    Killers wouldnt tunnel and camp if they were viable.

    This is very true.....

    where did that LOL button go?  

    we've literally had killers on this forum say they camp just to ruin the round for other people, quite proudly in fact. 
  • So many new accounts so many new legion complaints 
  • @Avariku said:
    raquelambersantiago said:

    @mcNuggets said:

    Killers wouldnt tunnel and camp if they were viable.

    This is very true.....

    where did that LOL button go?  

    we've literally had killers on this forum say they camp just to ruin the round for other people, quite proudly in fact. 

    If camping wasn't a working strategy, they wouldn't because.
    Most of the campers/tunneleres ain't camping & tunneling, because they like to ruin games, but to win the game.

  • @Speshul_Kitten said:
    So many new accounts so many new legion complaints 

    My account is far from new over2k hours played. Nice try though. I asked a question a legitimate question....

  • Hes designed to hit and run multiple people then chose one to down while the others are occupied however a new unwritten rule says if you meet @raquelambersantiago you are only allowed to injure and never down him or you are a filthy tunneler.
  • The Legion was not created to counter tunneling. He was created to counter SWF groups that would usually fix gens together, stay at least two-man together to multiple hits, and to slow the game down doubling the time to heal after he hits you with his power, etc.

    Other than that, it makes sense tunneling in non-swf situations with him since most of the time survivors will be wandering alone on the map, so multi-hitting is unlikely to happen.

    The problem with him is that he does not have a good finishing-chases power. His end game is terrible.

  • Legion wasn't made to tunnel, but what the hell are you going to do when the survivors are spread out beyond frenzy range?

    Literally this, if this happens and by the time you find 1 person and even hook them you lose 3 genes at red ranks  lmao

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTvvwwCTCA0&app=desktop
  • Tsulan said:
    Huh? Tunnel with legion? 
    Are we playing the same game?
    No, because I thought you didn't play anymore?
  • @ChesterTheMolester said:
    Hes designed to hit and run multiple people then chose one to down while the others are occupied however a new unwritten rule says if you meet @raquelambersantiago you are only allowed to injure and never down him or you are a filthy tunneler.

    It was a valid question. U took it to extreme. As usual.

  • @George_Soros said:
    @raquelambersantiago I don't know what you're smoking, Legion was created with the clear intent to PREVENT tunneling. I mean, I will still tunnel with him, because tunneling is good, but his/her power clearly incentivizes a non tunneling playstyle.

    Have you faced me by any chance? I've got tunnelled a lot by Legions. Also can I ask a small favour in case you do face me lol... Plese don't tunnel me XD.

  • @Poweas said:

    @George_Soros said:
    @raquelambersantiago I don't know what you're smoking, Legion was created with the clear intent to PREVENT tunneling. I mean, I will still tunnel with him, because tunneling is good, but his/her power clearly incentivizes a non tunneling playstyle.

    Have you faced me by any chance? I've got tunnelled a lot by Legions. Also can I ask a small favour in case you do face me lol... Plese don't tunnel me XD.

    LOL I actually play legion a lot too and I asked a simple question and some took it to extreme lol. They think that anytime a question is asked players are primarily survivor lol

  • @raquelambersantiago said:

    @Poweas said:

    @George_Soros said:
    @raquelambersantiago I don't know what you're smoking, Legion was created with the clear intent to PREVENT tunneling. I mean, I will still tunnel with him, because tunneling is good, but his/her power clearly incentivizes a non tunneling playstyle.

    Have you faced me by any chance? I've got tunnelled a lot by Legions. Also can I ask a small favour in case you do face me lol... Plese don't tunnel me XD.

    LOL I actually play legion a lot too and I asked a simple question and some took it to extreme lol. They think that anytime a question is asked players are primarily survivor lol

    True.

  • Tsulan said:
    Huh? Tunnel with legion? 
    Are we playing the same game?
    No, because I thought you didn't play anymore?
    It's so nice to have followers, which watch your every step.
    Want a link to my steam profile. So you can stalk some more?