NO DC PENALTY = PEOPLE BABYRAGEQUITTING NONSTOP

Survivors going down and insta dcing now, so why exactly is it turned off again?

Comments

  • Idk, I haven't had any more DCs than usual. Neither as killer, nor as survivor.

  • @Lobos said:

    Pretty easy to understand why. Killers are not letting anyone have fun and feel entitled to curbstomp the 4 survivor players and get 4ks every single game. Try taking your foot off the gas pedal and having fun instead of tunneling and camping with OP builds.

    Yeah, it's definitely only killers doing this. I had two games tonight on Garden of Joy/Fractured Cowshed where I got 3 hooks and 0k/1k and no one seemed to care about my fun. Gens were done in 5 minutes

  • @Veinslay said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3231040#Comment_3231040

    Yeah, it's definitely only killers doing this. I had two games tonight on Garden of Joy/Fractured Cowshed where I got 3 hooks and 0k/1k and no one seemed to care about my fun. Gens were done in 5 minutes

    I've played for 6 hours last night/today and had 4 killers DC because two gens got done faster than they wanted. It's not just survivors DCing.

    The Survivor DC's I've seen in my games were mostly because the killer went out of their way to target one player early before any gens could be completed and had a disgusting tryhard build on too.

    As soon as someone gets off the hook the killer runs straight back to the injured person and doesn't let them heal or let them put void energy into the rifts either. Survivors are tired of being punching bags for the entertainment of tryhard killers ever since 6.1 and with no penalty they don't have to suffer through it if they don't want to anymore.

  • grafik.png

    so far for this event.

    i have no idea why people are disconnecting

  • @Nirgendwohin said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/KJ5NC6AN3Y1C/grafik.png

    so far for this event.

    i have no idea why people are disconnecting

    What is that supposed to be? Honest question, never seen that graphic.

  • @FreakPrince said:

    Nurse players are mad

    Solo Q player here, and I am "mad". I hate when people DC and ruin it for everyone else on the team.

  • @burt0r said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3231080#Comment_3231080

    What is that supposed to be? Honest question, never seen that graphic.

    its from nightlight.gg, where i track my soloQ games

  • @TWiXT said:

    I just LOVE the irony(?) of how often on these forums people create posts demanding the removal of the DC penalty system, and yet EVERY SINGLE TIME the devs temporarily deactivate it, we get posts like this demanding its return!

    Before the DC penalty was instituted Back when there was what was coined "the 2019 DC epidemic" (more like a Pandemic because it affected all servers in all countries), The game damn near died because of how many players were dropping it entirely, since no one could have any fun when 9 out of 10 matches had 1 DC or more. I remember that very dark period of this game, and it still took them 7 months after the DC Epidemic peaked before they introduced the penalty system.

    I can't help but laugh at this situation tbh, because all the DC Penalty deniers are finally getting a taste of the hell we went through 2 & 3/4 years ago, and now people are realizing just how obnoxiously entitled and petty most of the player base actually is, and why the penalty is actually a GOOD thing.

    It's honestly Hilarious!

    Welcome to the DBD Forums, where the collective cannot make up it's goddamned mind

  • @Nirgendwohin said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/KJ5NC6AN3Y1C/grafik.png

    so far for this event.

    i have no idea why people are disconnecting

    Having seen what some survivors call 'tunnelling', I never trust self reported cases like this.

    And having only experienced tunnelling in about 1 in 10 games since the event started, even more so.

    Love those crackers like "you tunnelled me again after you killed my friend!" and "you tunnelled all of us at once!"

  • @Lobos said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3231057#Comment_3231057

    I've played for 6 hours last night/today and had 4 killers DC because two gens got done faster than they wanted. It's not just survivors DCing.

    The Survivor DC's I've seen in my games were mostly because the killer went out of their way to target one player early before any gens could be completed and had a disgusting tryhard build on too.

    As soon as someone gets off the hook the killer runs straight back to the injured person and doesn't let them heal or let them put void energy into the rifts either. Survivors are tired of being punching bags for the entertainment of tryhard killers ever since 6.1 and with no penalty they don't have to suffer through it if they don't want to anymore.


    Played all day yesterday, about 50/50 killer/survivor. In my survivor games maybe 1 in 4 games had someone camping and or tunneling. I spread hooks in my killer games so none of those had it. The day before yesterday, I had surprisingly little DCs, but yesterday it was probably one in three games had a DC and about half had someone suicide on hook.

    The only killer that DC'd all day was me, once. I did it intentionally for the first time since I started playing because I had one survivor who DC'd the second I downed someone (and it wasn't even the person who DC'd). I made it clear that they were free to do gens and exit, but had one survivor who just hid in lockers getting crows and another that just crouched and refused to do anything. Since nobody was interested in playing out the match I just ended it.

    Things are different for different people depending on a lot of factors (MMR, region, platform, crossplay enabled, etc.)

  • Ya'll are hilarious. 🤣

    Since BHVR nerfed survivors into the ground, tunneling, camping and other toxic bullshit are out of control. Because now killers can, they do.

    You have all brought this on yourselves. 90% of matches are now camping, tunneling or toxic nurse.

    Now for a few days you see how pissed off survivors are and how much this behaviour has ruined the game, and you are whining like little bi*****.

    Everyone knows this isn't permanent. So, stop yapping and wait for the fix and maybe think about not playing like a goddamn a**hole, so everyone can have fun.

  • @micha_beck said:

    Ya'll are hilarious. 🤣

    Since BHVR nerfed survivors into the ground, tunneling, camping and other toxic bullshit are out of control. Because now killers can, they do.

    You have all brought this on yourselves. 90% of matches are now camping, tunneling or toxic nurse.

    Now for a few days you see how pissed off survivors are and how much this behaviour has ruined the game, and you are whining like little bi*****.

    Everyone knows this isn't permanent. So, stop yapping and wait for the fix and maybe think about not playing like a goddamn a**hole, so everyone can have fun.

    LOL

  • Ill admit Ive DCd two games as a Killer recently, but both games had such horrendous rubber banding issues I'd be telepirted behind walls, and playing as Myers let me tell you how frustrating that is. Trying to pop a stalk, oh thats a nice brick wall. About to down a Survivor? Nah, that tree five feet behind me needs a lesson.

    Things have stabilized since than, but I had zero remorse just calling it a day those two games.

  • Nah, I've never said it's ok to DC. I just get why some people do it, but I still get annoyed (especially if it's multiple games in a row). lol

1 2 ›