Dragonball z the breaker game is what this game needs

Kill op but not impossible to beat u can loop him out smart him to escape u get 2 hits than u fall how ever surviors can get a than called power souls lvl it up enough and turn super human for free secs u can't die in this form u also get passive skills and tools to survior so a lot of resources for survior


Now this game only way to fight back is pallet stun and flash light but high rank games killer feels bad due to people just looping you and stuff this game just doesn't change really needs fixing and I'm sorry for all you killers going thru a hard time

Comments

  • Dragon Ball Breakers was so disappointing. Pay for the game only to get hit with a pay to win gacha system stacked with a battle pass system.

    Come on. Friday the 13th got dunked on by the cutoff of dev support and the lawsuits, Mercenaries got destroyed because of Capcom's 'pay to level' system and cheaters, Evil Dead went EGS exclusive, VHS seemed to have zero actual lasting power, Home Sweet Home Survive was a glitchy unpolished and non localized mess, and now we have Dragon Ball Breakers which just stacked monetization schemes and considered the gameplay as ancillary rather than the entire damn point.

    Now on to the next Asymmetrical Horror announcement to get hype for that will crush my dreams.

  • @RiskyKara said:

    Dragon Ball Breakers was so disappointing. Pay for the game only to get hit with a pay to win gacha system stacked with a battle pass system.

    Come on. Friday the 13th got dunked on by the cutoff of dev support and the lawsuits, Mercenaries got destroyed because of Capcom's 'pay to level' system and cheaters, Evil Dead went EGS exclusive, VHS seemed to have zero actual lasting power, Home Sweet Home Survive was a glitchy unpolished and non localized mess, and now we have Dragon Ball Breakers which just stacked monetization schemes and considered the gameplay as ancillary rather than the entire damn point.

    Now on to the next Asymmetrical Horror announcement to get hype for that will crush my dreams.

    Yeah Dragon Ball Breakers is extremely bad game.

    Peer to Peer(as result quite laggy and very easy to hack and cheat), localized matchmaking only, pay to buy game with Gacha System. Dead on arrival.

    Also VHS, streamers hyped it like the dbd killer, but in reality VHS died way faster than Propnight or even HSHS

  • It could genuinely be the best game of all time and I wouldn't touch it with a 2 lightyear long stick as long as the gross monetization method that is known as Gacha is involved.

  • I've read that Dragon Ball the breakers is a gacha despite being a pay to play game, only for that reason the game is worse than DBD.

  • @Piruluk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3229712#Comment_3229712

    Yeah Dragon Ball Breakers is extremely bad game.

    Peer to Peer(as result quite laggy and very easy to hack and cheat), localized matchmaking only, pay to buy game with Gacha System. Dead on arrival.

    Also VHS, streamers hyped it like the dbd killer, but in reality VHS died way faster than Propnight or even HSHS

    VHS is still alive, but man queues are horrible and killer design is awful and unfun for both signs. maps design is great tho.

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3229740#Comment_3229740

    VHS is still alive, but man queues are horrible and killer design is awful and unfun for both signs. maps design is great tho.

    VHS could of been it. They constantly stated they played DBD and knew what to do if they made a game. RIP Bozo.

  • @ElodieSimp said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3230856#Comment_3230856

    VHS could of been it. They constantly stated they played DBD and knew what to do if they made a game. RIP Bozo.

    It sucks. i like the gameplay mostly. but some killer powers are just on the level of hag every game.

  • @RiskyKara said:

    Dragon Ball Breakers was so disappointing. Pay for the game only to get hit with a pay to win gacha system stacked with a battle pass system.

    Come on. Friday the 13th got dunked on by the cutoff of dev support and the lawsuits, Mercenaries got destroyed because of Capcom's 'pay to level' system and cheaters, Evil Dead went EGS exclusive, VHS seemed to have zero actual lasting power, Home Sweet Home Survive was a glitchy unpolished and non localized mess, and now we have Dragon Ball Breakers which just stacked monetization schemes and considered the gameplay as ancillary rather than the entire damn point.

    Now on to the next Asymmetrical Horror announcement to get hype for that will crush my dreams.

    Not to mention.. hell, what was that one Asym phone game? The one that basically just.. looked exactly like mobile DbD?

    I can't even remember that one's name.

  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3229712#Comment_3229712

    Not to mention.. hell, what was that one Asym phone game? The one that basically just.. looked exactly like mobile DbD?

    I can't even remember that one's name.

    IdentityV made by the same people who are making that new version of DBD mobile.

    All there games are Gacha crap.

  • @IamFran said:

    I've read that Dragon Ball the breakers is a gacha despite being a pay to play game, only for that reason the game is worse than DBD.

    I'm so disappointed I'm a huge DB fan and the gameplay looked fun. I think I would be ok if it was F2P with the gotcha but I really despise payed games that gotcha.

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3230925#Comment_3230925

    IdentityV made by the same people who are making that new version of DBD mobile.

    All there games are Gacha crap.

    The only way I've heard it described is that every killer camps, and the best killer is the best at camping.

    The person said it like a positive.

    Which is terrifying.

  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3230932#Comment_3230932

    The only way I've heard it described is that every killer camps, and the best killer is the best at camping.

    The person said it like a positive.

    Which is terrifying.

    They are not wrong, I played around the Danganronpa crossover and every single killer camped. But it is legit required and I don't know how people find that fun

    And there is like no anti tunneling so if somehow you get off the chair you get knocked back down.

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3230953#Comment_3230953

    They are not wrong, I played around the Danganronpa crossover and every single killer camped. But it is legit required and I don't know how people find that fun

    And there is like no anti tunneling so if somehow you get off the chair you get knocked back down.

    I'm starting to remember why I forgot about IdentityV.

  • @Gamedozer7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3229775#Comment_3229775

    I'm so disappointed I'm a huge DB fan and the gameplay looked fun. I think I would be ok if it was F2P with the gotcha but I really despise payed games that gotcha.

    I don't like the gachas even if they are F2P. I started playing Genshin Impact and some gacha mobile games and all of them have a depletion system for forcing you to pay if you want to have progression until it reload while you are afk for hours.