Can we establish proper etiquette for this event?

If you about to hit an injured survivor depositing essence - let him finish

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Considering how some act when they see you collecting a glyph, I won't hold my breath.

    Yeap. Was just depositing mine and this freddy wacked me in the butt :(

  • Completely reasonable, but a lot of DBD players just want to watch the world (or at least the other side) burn, so I don't know if any amount of signal amplification will reach the right ears.

  • If I happen upon you doing a glyph (or depositing) just doing a patrol I'll let you go, but doing it mid chase? Thats just disrespectful in my eyes and is going to get you downed.

  • @HellDescent said:

    If you about to hit an injured survivor depositing essence - let him finish

    haha no weapon goes brrr

  • The time to be nice and have fun has come and gone.

    All that's left is to be unkind to one another.

  • How about no hacking during the event?

  • Ive been doing this, the only time I didnt do it was by accident because I messed up my ability timing and I felt bad for the rest of the match.

  • how about not bringing 4 green medkits with syringes and styptics, or running an unhookable build with a hook offering instead of an even one.

  • If I'm demon dashing and you're standing in the opening, you've had it sunshine 👹🩹😵

    Joking aside, seen some killers let me glyph up, whilst others won't. Don't hold your Spencer last breath folks.

  • @HellDescent said:

    If you about to hit an injured survivor depositing essence - let him finish

    I'll do this, but i will be taking the brief time you're standing completely still to wind up a Hatchet, or a Knife, or a Shred, or a Bound, or a Redeemer shot, or any other killer power that has a significant wind up

    Just because i'm polite doesn't mean i won't be taking the opportunity to save my STBFL stacks

  • I'm not being friendly to people who'll taunt me at every opportunity.

  • Seeing as during the christmas event people had such a good etiquette, I do not expect nothing in this event, as it should be.

  • @DragonMasterDarren said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/350602/can-we-establish-proper-etiquette-for-this-event

    I'll do this, but i will be taking the brief time you're standing completely still to wind up a Hatchet, or a Knife, or a Shred, or a Bound, or a Redeemer shot, or any other killer power that has a significant wind up

    Just because i'm polite doesn't mean i won't be taking the opportunity to save my STBFL stacks

    Thats totally fine, no one would mind.

  • If I see a survivor doing a glyph iblet them finish because that's only fair to do, but if I'm in a chase with you I won't be paying attention if your stopping for a random glyph and I will strike.....now if during a chase I see your glyph open I'll stop and back up but that's if I'm not in the chase mindset.