If you cleanse a totem in front of a Mikaela, you're just a bad person.

Don't break her heart 🥺

Comments

  • But my inner strength😦

  • Just had a Mikaela waving at me so canceled cleansing. Just for her to cleanse the totem -.-

    those were my 1K BP.


    (also Mikaelas are kinda the new Meg-Heads, especially when in a group)

  • But I like bloodpoints

  • @Bot_Salvo88 said:

    Don't break her heart 🥺

    Oh well, I get my inner healing

  • I don't care, if they want to boon totems so much then they should run small game

  • @TeabaggingGhostface said:

    I don't care, if they want to boon totems so much then they should run small game

    Im guessing it because there is a tome challenge for booning as mikaela right now

  • I was playing Mikaela once and had a Haddie in my team, she probably was cleansing every totem and finding them faster than me. I'm surprised I even managed to bless one.


    @Mooks said:

    Just had a Mikaela waving at me so canceled cleansing. Just for her to cleanse the totem -.-

    those were my 1K BP.

    (also Mikaelas are kinda the new Meg-Heads, especially when in a group)

    That is pretty true. There have been so many noteworthy Mikaela moments I remember. Mikaela going around looking for boons and blocking me while I'm getting chased (it was an accident).

    Mikaela trying to come save me from the hook and falling into a hole😂

    Mikaela not doing gens 2-3 mins into the game cause they still can't find their boon.

    Mikaela trying to unhook me and a zombie downs her.


    I dunno if I should be mad at her, they're just hilarious.

  • I have done it out of spite because team mates waste so much time booning it drives me mad. Sure, set up a boon but when a killer keeps stomping the same one and a team mate keeps booning over and over it is all time we could have spent on gens and already be in the next match.

  • @MaTtRoSiTy said:

    I have done it out of spite because team mates waste so much time booning it drives me mad. Sure, set up a boon but when a killer keeps stomping the same one and a team mate keeps booning over and over it is all time we could have spent on gens and already be in the next match.

    True, booning can be a double edged sword and people spending too much time doing that instead of gens, especially if they're bad at finding totems in the first place.

  • The killer has already stamped out that boon spot twice, Mikaela. If you don't stop, I'm going to make you stop.

  • Throw a coin to your Witcher

  • @Bot_Salvo88 said:

    Don't break her heart 🥺

    I mori Mikaelas in front of totems

  • Would I be a bad person if I boon a totem in front of Nancy?

  • Early bird catches the worm. Nothing personal.

  • As a booning Yun-Jin main, I sincerely wish we had a emote that symbolized I need a boon. XD

  • Well ... I am a Mikaela who is cleansing totems xD

    I have more fun with other perks than with boons so I almost never bring them. At this point the majority of players should have unlocked the boons , so if they want them they can bring them themselfes.

    But if I am the only mikaela in a match and I hear the noise of a boon I feel pain because I know the killer will blame ME for it.

  • @Shroompy said:

    https://youtu.be/wmd9173aJFE

    time stamped

    EDIT: I lied, 1:00

    These are hysterical 🤣

  • @IWantCandys said:

    Well ... I am a Mikaela who is cleansing totems xD

    I have more fun with other perks than with boons so I almost never bring them. At this point the majority of players should have unlocked the boons , so if they want them they can bring them themselfes.

    But if I am the only mikaela in a match and I hear the noise of a boon I feel pain because I know the killer will blame ME for it.

    LOL. I remember when boons came out, I had a buddy who Booned and played Mikaela. I was a Yun that brought Boons. Everytime we played, they ended up tunneling her, I felt so bad. XD Mikaela's can get swamped.