I finally see what you all mean about Legion
I played as optimally as possible, but still get that PING PING PING PING of all the gens being done at once. Legion is absolute dogshit. You're more likely to get a 4k as Freddy without using his power than with Legion.
Comments
"Such a fun and balanced killer, why tf are all you killers mad?! A slow, loopable, no-pressure killer is exactly what we needed! aDApT"
Everyone is more then happy with spirit
i'm playing legeon and trying to not kill anyone... hook 1 or 2 but not sacrifice - all other time i just hit hit and hit survivors for deep wound... fun fact is - i getting like 25K BP and pips (i get rank 1 with this =D )
You can rank up dying as survivor or not killing as killer so..
Yeah the legion is a point machine for both the killer and the survivors.
I had my first 30k with survivor against a legion, the match was horribly long though.
I never tried him on PTB and just ignored everyone crying out at how bad he was thinking they were overreacting and on day one the second he was out i bought him and played 20-30 matches as him. He is seriously so #########.
Only took three rounds of buffs that were called for within two hours of the release on the PTB. Buffs that killers were mocked for by calling them so soon, btw.
People complain about new killers way to early. I was getting 4ks just fine. In fact I think it is super unfun cause I do so well with getting survivors down. They have no way to escape you at all. Pallets, vaults, I just jump that #########. Body block so they can't get anywhere hit them down. Let them bleed out, track scratches from far away. He can be very unfun to go against cause you have no way to stop him from hitting you
And I'm insanely happy with clown to be honest with you. When it comes down to it it's going to be interesting to see what they come up with for the end of the year.
Well, I take back what I said about Legion supposedly being strong in a chase. I got ran the ######### around by a rank 14, 2, 9, and 16. (Gee, I wonder how that massive rank range got into my lobby?)
They outran my frenzy mode. I thought it was great for closing distance? Nope.
Legion has no stamina. Normal hits eats too much from the bar. Pursuit mode is lousy at pursuit. All around garbage.
After having a fairly stellar spirit game, Legion is bad.
I'll need some serious perks to shore up the weaknesses.
I am confused, is awesome the new downvote button just like LOL used to be? please explain.
no it wouldn't, he'd still have major problems
people giving feedback meant that their feedback was met?
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Hold on, let me get my glasses...
Maybe. Haven't played him enough to be sure. Still, I pretty much accept the argument that not all killers have to be top tier.
the reason she got changes is because everyone "lost their minds" in the first place dude
Behavior is a company. They know how to make money. They will be fine.
Read more game forums. Every release in every game ever had had negative reactions.
This release.did a couple very negative things that drastically affect game play.
For the worse. Hence the complaining (more than usual)
Pretty fun to play until you come across people that know how to play well. All they've really gotta do is stay split up and your power is almost useless.
I'll wait.
It happens not because of the community, but because they consistently keep releasing killers in a ######### state.
Legion needs to git gud or he will be massively underplayed because he offers nothing new but vaulting pallets and wheezing like a LOSER that he/she/they are.
The Legion is no more than The Poker, he is no threat to decent survivors.
you block them from where they want to go. you don't need to hit them more than once with frenzy. If you do than you are playing the killer very inefficiently. This applies when not using franks mixtape.
If you are running franks mixtape you can break chase than get a guaranteed down on second frenzy hit.
Well the devs themselves stated that not every killer is supposed to be viable against competent survivors.
Now they hammer anotrher one of these killers out and say taht we should stick to billy/nurse if we want to play "competitively"-
Of course the communtiy (killer community) is not satisfied with this. I dont feel bad for BHVR and I hope that they notice this in their sells
I think people are tired of slow killers.
Fast paced killers solve the problem. Fast paced killers, fast paced game.
This is not true. The Pig (it brought new mechanics) and The Clown (nothing new, tho) was well received by the community. The spirit was just ok power and reception-wise (it was praised by her aesthetic) and now this mess of a chapter.