new jeff perk "Eye of Cthulu" - When working on a generator with another survivor, the other survivors are shown the killer's aura through the void in Jeff's eye.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Give 'em the ol' stink eye
Wonder what he is seeing.
He is keeping an eye out for selener :)
I cannot look at that and not think of this:
Jeff is The Mask confirmed
He's keeping an eye out.
E N H A N C E
Scariest thing in this game. 🤣
Thank you for reminding me of the most cursed video I've ever seen.
https://youtu.be/630OAnqlngkMaybe Jeff can watch it in 4k now
Thank you for showing me this video. I'm happy
I have to ask. Are you keeping an eye out for Selener?
Yes I am channeling my inner Jeff
UGH I HATE this. At least is fits the Halloween season...
Yass :)
The Queen nicki minaj is proud
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7c55bM9_GYo
Graves' Disease
I can’t believe none of you have commented on Popeye.
...
Please keep that eyeball as a Halloween feature. We might finally see the number of Jeff mains skyrocket
My man needs some propylthiouracil for his hyperthyroidism lol.
One too many smacks to the head from Oni.
me when I think I see a shirtless Felix
I think they should leave it and do a tome where it talks about how Jeff has a glass eye that occasionally pops out.
new jeff perk "Eye of Cthulu" - When working on a generator with another survivor, the other survivors are shown the killer's aura through the void in Jeff's eye.
Perhaps a subtle hint for a "Total Recall" crossover?
It's officially confirmed. Jeff has only one eye and that one is fake. He's just showing you what he can do with it. 😉
Looking at eyeballs likethis make me internally shrivel up