Because I doubt they can do it for Tapp, who is licensed
I see, so because of skin colour. My line of thinking was why not add a Scary Movie character instead of making a skin for a character who is completely unrelated, as they would need a licence either way.
I see, so because of skin colour. My line of thinking was why not add a Scary Movie character instead of making a skin for a character who is completely unrelated, as they would need a licence either way.
The question is do we really need more survivors outside chapters? They are just re-skins of each other after all, unlike killers who add content to the game. They've never done survivor only paragraph and I doubt they will. That's the whole reason they added legendary outfits
The question is do we really need more survivors outside chapters? They are just re-skins of each other after all, unlike killers who add content to the game. They've never done survivor only paragraph and I doubt they will. That's the whole reason they added legendary outfits
Ash was a survivor only paragraph and so was Bill.
I see, so because of skin colour. My line of thinking was why not add a Scary Movie character instead of making a skin for a character who is completely unrelated, as they would need a licence either way.
People would complain of blackface / something in that realm ( I dont know the term for it ) if you could switch between say, david and a black character on the same survivor.
People would complain of blackface / something in that realm ( I dont know the term for it ) if you could switch between say, david and a black character on the same survivor.
Realistically no one would listen to anybody saying that.
People would complain of blackface / something in that realm ( I dont know the term for it ) if you could switch between say, david and a black character on the same survivor.
Luckily we already have Sheva as a Jill legendary and I have seen zero complaints about it!
That was the exact situation I had in mind when I made my comment.
Completely different scenario as it was used as a tool for racism and it wasn’t just the cosmetic on itself but also the texture bug beneath Bubbas mask
Completely different scenario as it was used as a tool for racism and it wasn’t just the cosmetic on itself but also the texture bug beneath Bubbas mask
Fair enough.
Personally I dont care enough to argue about it so ill leave it at that.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why Adam?
Because I doubt they can do it for Tapp, who is licensed
I see, so because of skin colour. My line of thinking was why not add a Scary Movie character instead of making a skin for a character who is completely unrelated, as they would need a licence either way.
I doubt we'll ever see Scary Movie itself join dbd tbh.
However the probability of the 3 other GF masks featured in Scary Movie come into the game are more likely than ever now.
I'm not opposed but only if we see elodie as Brenda
The question is do we really need more survivors outside chapters? They are just re-skins of each other after all, unlike killers who add content to the game. They've never done survivor only paragraph and I doubt they will. That's the whole reason they added legendary outfits
Ash was a survivor only paragraph and so was Bill.
People would complain of blackface / something in that realm ( I dont know the term for it ) if you could switch between say, david and a black character on the same survivor.
Realistically no one would listen to anybody saying that.
also you people REALLY need to read up what these terms mean, good gracious. You do have basic reading comprehension, right?
Luckily we already have Sheva as a Jill legendary and I have seen zero complaints about it!
(though now I just gave them ideas -.-)
They did when they removed bubba's custom leatherface masks since it included claudette's face
That was the exact situation I had in mind when I made my comment.
Completely different scenario as it was used as a tool for racism and it wasn’t just the cosmetic on itself but also the texture bug beneath Bubbas mask
Fair enough.
Personally I dont care enough to argue about it so ill leave it at that.