Favorite fun killer add-ons
Hello gamers! I have a question for you.
What are your favorite fun add-ons from your most played killers?
Favorite doesn't necessarily mean they are the killers best add-ons. It's just an add-on you like to use to change up the gameplay and have more fun.
Some of mine are:
Trapper - Bear Oil (brown silent traps)
Bubba - Light Chassis (purple aura add-on)
Trickster - Trick Blades (purple bouncy knives)
Nemesis - Serotonin Injector (green undetectable when zombie dies)
Wesker - Jewel Beetle (brown shorter throw add on)
I actually made a video going through all the killers, so if you are interested in that go check it out here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXSEn6eTrFU&t=21s&ab_channel=CaptainEcko
Comments
I really love Artist's Silver Bell (you're oblivious if you get birded.) People run off gens straight into me and it's great.
Clown's Party Bottle amuses me greatly and I nearly always bring it.
Spirit - Furin (map-wide phasing sound).
Dredge - Haddie’s Calendar, because it just makes him feel so much better to play and more smooth. Also the combination of boat key + field recorder which I usually run with 3 endgame perks + devour hope as my 4th. Get started with an early nightfall and then at endgame all locks break + automatic night with noed and NWO.
Artist - Oil Paints, which is extremely underrated for finding survivors especially on indoor maps or in two-story houses since you can often track people on different floors that you can’t normally.
Myers - Combination of Vanity Mirror + Dead Rabbit. I don’t play this often but it’s nice if I want to mix things up sometimes.
Spirit’s Wakizashi Saya is one of the most slept on add ons in the game. It’s so good against very safe pallets and a lot of survivors won’t expect you to have it. It’s got it’s own learning curve though which makes it an unpopular choice.
No Clown no party 😎
I can't remember the name of the addon's, but I like the Oni's that passively let's his blood rage fill. It works well with gathering orbs. =)
Dredges add-ons are so fun. They all bring something different to the table
Yep. It definitely makes you change your playstyle
none. i run addonless on all my killers lol
For me it would be:
Pig - Ruleset Number 2 (Survivors can't see Jigsaw Boxes until their traps becomes active). I like to mix this with the Face Mask addon (Survivors with traps are Blinded) and Hex: Plaything.
It creates a nasty little combo that, in the couple games I've used the combo on, resulted in getting a kill by head pop.
Wraith - "The Ghost" - Soot (retain Undetectable for 6 seconds after Uncloaking). Can combine this with the Bone Clapper (Survivors can't determine direction of bell) or Coxcombed Clapper (Silent Bell) or, if you're feeling meme-y, "The Beast" - Soot (Terror Radius not suppressed while cloaked) for some Reverse Wraith action.
He actually already builds up his rage meter passively. Its just REALLY slow and you cant fully charge it, it only goes up to 99%
Were talkin slower than Dredge filling Nightfall with no one injured. Dredge takes 4 minutes while Oni takes I believe 5 minutes.
I have plenty but I find Judith's Tombstone to be cathartic. I love getting stomped and just going "ok...ok...mmhmm I'll remember that" and then when you finally get em you pay em back 100x
Gotta make sure you do a spin after the deed
Huntress - iri head is so much fun.
Wraith - silent bell and hidden terror radius for 6 seconds.
spirit - MDR and 70% increase to duration.
blight - comp 33 and alch ring
i usually run addon-less 90% of the time though.