i got a new tech for you dbd players
i call it the sabotage tech if you sabotage a hook mid chase the killer wont expect it trust me
i call it the sabotage tech if you sabotage a hook mid chase the killer wont expect it trust me
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We cant tell if your being genuine or not and that worries us
Drive-by gen tapping is one thing, but if too many of y'all somehow pull this one off the devs will give all killers 5% more movement speed. Just sayin.
..
"We" defined as "Everyone at this computer"
For the life of me we cant remember that episode and is sad.......
I have a better one.. Work on generators!!
If some absolute gigachad does it I'll let them go. That's up there with pebble perk.
I have a buddy that constantly throws in order to do stuff like what OP does and somehow has decent luck taming killers; I hate that it works as much as it does ๐
Rediculous!
If you do that to me, you are usually free to go. I love some types of players. Cocky ones and fun ones. When I see Head On, Flashbang, Blast Mine or Pebble gamers, I just can't kill them.ย Item deals are less tempting, but can also work.ย
i am its a strong tech man
I got a tech. Stop and stand still mid chase. Killer won't expect it
Que in gigachad song
Lol, I'll admit, I have let a survivor that did this go on more than one occasion.
You always let cute Dwight's go right?
Dwights are fine-ish. Dwelfs are usually dead on principle. They are up there at the top with Steves on the "This person's whole existence is to annoy the crap out of me" scale.
What about stoner boy Jonathan
No they are on the same level as Ace....ALL MUST BE SACRIFICED! Dwelfs have made sure that none will escape....I'll tunnel and camp them all I don't care if I lose....Death is the only reward!
Ahem....I don't know what came over me....
That's Ace for me....I hate that smug idiot....The only time I will tunnel and face camp. Funny thing is...most of their teammates will just look and nod and walk away like they know how I feel....I even had one pat me on the back....
But...but...Ace is my survivor main, lol
*Sharpens my blades* Oh really hehehe....muwhahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!