The Legion( Best killer IMO)

The Legion has been getting nothing but negative feedback. Which is fine because everyone is entitled to how they feel. However I thought I make a post to the devs on how I appreciate this chapter.

Thank you guys for your hard work and constantly finding a way to make this game fun for everyone.  @Janick @not_Queen + the other devs. 

This chapter is just amazing. The Legion is now my favorite killer to play as. The new engine is awesome. I play on xbox one x and there is a huge difference on the graphics. Everything looks more realistic. 



Theme song - I like it better than the original. I get so much energy from it. 

Backstory - I was intrigued by it. You get a sense of everyone personality. I like Joey the most because it seem that he just does whatever he want.  

Design - I just really enjoy their aesthetic. I get the vibe of The strangers + The purge. I love the fact that I have the option to play four different people. I love the details that was done in every mask .I also find it cool that I can wear Julie/Frank or Susie mask while still playing as Joey. I can see you guys doing so much with their cosmetics.  

Note: It would be nice if you guys could give Susie and Joey their own voice. 

The Legion Powers - I see The Legion as killers who likes to toy with their victim. I actually find their power to be super fun. When you apply deep wound to a surivor then hear the heartbeat of the other survivors nearby is so satifisfying. I actually get the sense of thirst for blood which fits the Lore. I like the fact that their power help slow down the game. And they are able to put pressure across the entire map. For the first time as playing killer I don’t actually feel pressured that I have to have a kill. 

Perks - I find their perks to be unique. Iron Maiden is situation but I enjoy the concept. Discordance has been very useful. I can see killers like billy having fun with this. Mad grit is awesome for survivors who like to body block. 

Map - This is my favorite map. The blood on the white snow is cool to see. 

Overall - The Legion could use a buff but as of now I am satisfied. And every killer may not be for everyone. However this killer fits my gameplay. 

Highlight moment so far - A survivor on the hook but the other survivors are too busy mending. Which caused this survivor to die. 

Once again thank you for your hard work!!!




Comments

  • Nice bait mate. Continue supporting poor game design and lazy development. I’m sure that’ll really help the games lifespan lol
  • Nice bait mate. Continue supporting poor game design and lazy development. I’m sure that’ll really help the games lifespan lol
    I know!! how dare someone have an opinion that doesn't agree with the masses. 

    (I agree that legion feels weak and needs some tweaking, but claiming any different opinion as "bait" is pretty pathetic)
  • Nice bait mate. Continue supporting poor game design and lazy development. I’m sure that’ll really help the games lifespan lol
    It is not a bait, I clearly said best killer in my opinion. That is not a fact. Everyone is entitled to how they feel about the killer. Once again this was just appreciation post on why I like the killer.  




  • @iTz_KilLaZ_x said:
    Nice bait mate. Continue supporting poor game design and lazy development. I’m sure that’ll really help the games lifespan lol

    Thanks for not giving any useful feedback here.

    I don't see Legion as top tier. But they are definitely fun and hold there own with the rest of the mid-tier killers. In my opinion this is a really good chapter for the game.

  • Nice post. I agree with most of it...

    well said.

    Overall this is a great chapter.

  • Yo, check out purple/green/comicbook villain suzy on the main menu.
  • legions power actually does the opposite of slowing down the game, since they don't need to heal, and removing deep wounds is faster than healing

  • yeet said:

    legions power actually does the opposite of slowing down the game, since they don't need to heal, and removing deep wounds is faster than healing

    That is true, however when I play The Legion I try not to use frenzy on injured survivors. I just down them. So as a survivor you put yourself at risk for not healing. 
  • I don't think the Legion is trash. I just think he needs a buff. Like if you play Legion with Frank's Mix Tape and Stab Wounds Study they are actually decent. Not omgzor overpowered broken, but decent and fun. The problem is that a killer can't be considered balanced if it requires a very rare add on to be played. If they just made Frank's Mix Tape part of his base set and changed it into something else entirely that would go a long long way to balancing the Legion.

    My recommendation for a replacement effect is: Frank's Mix Tape- After successfully landing a frenzy attack the frenzy meter is tremendously overcharged. (In layman's terms this would give Legion double duration of frenzy after successfully landing a frenzy attack on a survivor without deep wounds. This would make chain attacks more reasonable)

  • @Iceman said:
    yeet said:

    legions power actually does the opposite of slowing down the game, since they don't need to heal, and removing deep wounds is faster than healing

    That is true, however when I play The Legion I try not to use frenzy on injured survivors. I just down them. So as a survivor you put yourself at risk for not healing. 

    against a 110 MS killer you are at no risk if you're anywhere near good

  • @Iceman said:
    Thank you guys for your hard work and constantly finding a way to make this game fun for everyone.

    "everyone"
    I must be hallucinating then.

  • Nice bait mate. Continue supporting poor game design and lazy development. I’m sure that’ll really help the games lifespan lol
    Someone is bitter. Keep that negativity out of here. 
  • Boss said:

    @Iceman said:
    Thank you guys for your hard work and constantly finding a way to make this game fun for everyone.

    "everyone"
    I must be hallucinating then.

    This chapter you probably didn’t find fun but is there any type of event that we had that you enjoyed?
  • Indeed, its the best killer to lose pips now.

  • @Iceman said:
    Boss said:

    @Iceman said:

    Thank you guys for your hard work and constantly finding a way to make this game fun for everyone.

    "everyone"

    I must be hallucinating then.

    This chapter you probably didn’t find fun but is there any type of event that we had that you enjoyed?

    Events don't do enough for me.
    Heh, the best part about them is more BP, but those aren't exclusive to events.
    Sometimes they're just like: Oh yeah, this weekend *2 BP, sure.

    To me, all events ranged from somewhere between okay & Howling Grounds terrible.

  • Agreed love to play legion is one of my fav killers with pig atm
  • Doultime said:
    Agreed love to play legion is one of my fav killers with pig atm
    Same
  • the most fun you will have in this game is when you play a weak killer and therefore dont expect a win, so you dont take a loss as heavy as when you play with your legacy 3 insta chainsaw tryhard billy / nurse...

    i play freddy for that though. i find his power much more fun than legions...

  • @Mister_xD said:
    the most fun you will have in this game is when you play a weak killer and therefore dont expect a win, so you dont take a loss as heavy as when you play with your legacy 3 insta chainsaw tryhard billy / nurse...

    i play freddy for that though. i find his power much more fun than legions...

    Freddy can be fun with many builds like PWYF drive by which will max deviousness very quickly, or super cancer black box + dying light + mori build with NOED

  • @iTz_KilLaZ_x said:
    Nice bait mate. Continue supporting poor game design and lazy development. I’m sure that’ll really help the games lifespan lol

    Because hating on Legion is as cool right now huh.

  • The legion is bhvrs worse design... they could have done so much better on them power wise/ balance wise... imo the team put more resources/ manpower towards the engine update, sounds etc.... because this part of the update is absolutely fantastic.... 2 things they missed on... the legion and the BT buff 
  • @iTz_KilLaZ_x said:
    Nice bait mate. Continue supporting poor game design and lazy development. I’m sure that’ll really help the games lifespan lol

    Interesting to see how some people struggle so much with understanding the concept of an opinion and what that word means.

  • Nice to see you appreciate our set of skills...