Do You Think Killers Needs More Buffs?

Do you think we need another patch like 6.1.0? Or killers are alright now?


I know they shared new kill rates but rates are telling nothing alone. At least for me. So i am asking this question for your personal exp. But you can use stats too if you want.

Comments

  • Lower tier killers need buffs and higher tier killers need nerfs/reworks

    And pig needs a boop the snoot score event

  • Basekit Killer- No... nothing more to add to that

    Basekit Survivor- yes... make them be able to see what other Survivors are running, and add in an action icon in the hud in game

    Individual Killers- yes... Sadako, Deathslinger, Pig, Trapper... ETC need changes to put them into a better spot

    But maybe I shouldn't be saying much... since I haven't played the game in like 8-9 months

  • Not THE KILLERS, but SOME KILLERS need more buffs, Addon-Passes for example.

    Killers like Oni, Plague, Demo etc. are fine, but the D-Tiers like Freddy Sadako or Trapper need some love.

  • @I_CAME said:

    Killer buffs would be fine if they also nerfed the OP ones. Blight, Nurse, etc are just way too much in 99% of games when in the hands of someone who is even semi competent. A solo team or average SWF just can't keep up.

    Thats it. Bingo.

    Nerf Nurse, Blight, Spirit, Artist

    Buff Freddy, Trapper, Sadako

  • @Pulsar said:

    I do not think anyone will say that Nurse or Blight needs buffs.

    Myers though? Sadako (holy ######### please buff her its been TWO mid-chapter patches), Ghostface? Yeah, they need buffs.

    Basically, yes to buffs on an individual basis, no to base-kit all-encompassing buffs.

    i'm not against buffing the stealth killer but then Spine Chill need to be revert or buffed.

  • @Pyrosorc said:

    Survivors: Huge buffs to anti-camping and tunneling, basekit. We still aren't even close to having enough. Give solo players some more information to bring them into the same league at least.

    Then we buff killers further, although this should either be individual buffs to the weaker killers, or general killer buffs paired with simultaneous nerfs to the strongest killers. Like cmon, if nurse blink attack counted as m2 and all her blink recharges took 2 seconds longer... she'd still be the strongest killer.

    Every thing is not about camping and tunneling!If a survivor is dumb enough to rush the hook as soon as I put another survivor on there it’s not camping if I take them out,if a recently unhooked survivor wants to stay around the action then it’s not tunneling if I take them out.What are killers supposed to do ?Are we supposed to let recent unhooked survivors do a hen before we go after them again?Ignore the idiot rushing the hook?…Play Smarter and quit complaining about camping and tunneling.That isn’t even what this thread was about.

  • I wouldn't say killers in general need a base kit buff, but certain killers need major buffs/reworks to make them more viable and increase the variety of killers being played (Sadako, Trapper, Freddy, etc.). It does get tiring versing so many Nurses, Blights, Weskers, and Legions when there's such an eclectic mix of killers in the game.

    The only other thing I'd say is that Corrupt base kit could still be considered. Whilst the July update definitely made an improvement towards gen-rushing, if survivors are efficient and coordinated it's still not unusual to have two gens pop by the time you get your first hook. However, I think this is more to do with a bigger issue in the game: map design. There'd be no need to base kit Corrupt if busted maps like Temple of Purgation, Mothers Dwelling, The Game, and Eyrie weren't so large with such broadly spaced gen spawns. If all four survivors crowd on a gen straight away, I've had a gen pop before I've even found someone on these maps. 😂

  • Global buffs no not really.

    Some specific character tweaks are welcome though.

  • SPECIFIC killers need buffs.

    (or, in more than a couple of cases, reverting wildly over-reaching nerfs that are now totally pointless because the perks that made them strong are dead)

  • @Adjatha said:

    SPECIFIC killers need buffs.

    (or, in more than a couple of cases, reverting wildly over-reaching nerfs that are now totally pointless because the perks that made them strong are dead)

    This is 100% a description of current Freddy.

  • @Pulsar said:

    I do not think anyone will say that Nurse or Blight needs buffs.

    Myers though? Sadako (holy ######### please buff her its been TWO mid-chapter patches), Ghostface? Yeah, they need buffs.

    Basically, yes to buffs on an individual basis, no to base-kit all-encompassing buffs.

    Ghostface got buffed tho? And just like pinhead's cube chasing, sadako's dedicated mains have figured out a special strat (condemned slugging) that makes the killer viable against even the best players. I don't think very many killers need direct base kit buffs at the moment.

  • @Regulus47 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3192705#Comment_3192705

    Ghostface got buffed tho? And just like pinhead's cube chasing, sadako's dedicated mains have figured out a special strat (condemned slugging) that makes the killer viable against even the best players. I don't think very many killers need direct base kit buffs at the moment.

    Ghostface kinda got nerfed.

  • Specific Killers need buffs. I'd like to see solo queue icons at the same time (or first) so the effectiveness of the changes can be accurately measured.

  • Oh yes. You think that itty-bitty buff killers got made Ghost Face and Freddy near-viable? In your dreams. We have a long way to go before killer is able to win consistently, through skillful play and genuinely outplaying the survivors repeatedly, without having to use the camp and tunnel shortcuts. Their objective takes way too long compared to survivors, and that's with both sides being efficient, not just 1. Maybe these buffs have made Nurse or Blight stronger, but news flash, they were already strong and didn't get that much stronger. On every other killer, it's a placebo effect.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Buff controller to be comfortable.

    OMG yes.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3193058#Comment_3193058

    So more buffs will help? What do you need for balanced matches

    Good map design, instead of increasing gen speed.

1 2 ›