Do you ever expect Insidious on Huntress?
I might use it to mess around a bit if nobody expects it ๐
I might use it to mess around a bit if nobody expects it ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't expect Insidious on any killer besides Bubba, to be honest.
Go for it !
The Lullaby can still be heard though... but do it if you want
Nah, i don't remember facing one with Insidious.
I even faced one lately with M&A, since i don't expect it i was out positioned a couple of times.
Never, which is why her addon Wooden Fox can sometimes be effective. Still, most players will be cautious hearing her max volume lullaby, and Insidious is generally bad unless you're camping a hook because standing still is such a risky prospect as killer.
I don't expect Insidious on anyone.
It is a garbage perk.
One survivor here told the story of an insidious, NOED nurse waiting patiently behind the exit doors and then burst forth like Death incarnate when everyone thought they were sound and save.
Alff has entered the chat
If you can find a fun use for Insidious go for it, that perk is really terrible.
I don't expect it on anyone other than bubba. Or maybe the occasional nurse hiding somewhere waiting to try and 4k with noed when the gens pop.
No, I don't expect insidious on huntress.
But I had a plague with sloppy butcher yesterday so all bets are off.