Is Dead Hard the most popular Survivor perk again?
Not here to discuss the perk's usefulness/balance, but it's pretty funny that several metric sites (and my own anecdotal experience) have it trending at/near the top spot.
Anyone else see it a lot?
Not here to discuss the perk's usefulness/balance, but it's pretty funny that several metric sites (and my own anecdotal experience) have it trending at/near the top spot.
Anyone else see it a lot?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Generally at least one person in my games brings it. Whether they manage to hit them is much less consistent haha !
I think you see it at least as much as before, but only above a certain level. I don't think noobs get much value out of it, and don't run it. I see it a fair bit, but not on 2-4 survs every single match like it used to be.
I also think getting near the top of surv perk use rates isn't as hard as it used to be, since the top 4-5 aren't head and shoulders above the rest, carved in stone anymore.
I usually have at least 2-3 per game on the killers that I kill/try with.
Most metric sites are a bit screwy right now (due to adapts/new char drops/etc), but this seems pretty accurate (pre-Wesker, at least) given my own experience.
probably
it's still a pretty good perk honestly just have to adapt to timing it
IIRC, that 23% rate is like half of what it was before 6.1.0? Kinda backs up what I was thinking about it still being meta, but only above a certain MMR level. Like when I face the occasional potato squads, not many of them are running it. There's a skill floor on it now where there wasn't before.
From my games, it is not. Off the Record is the most popular perk atm for me. Dead Hard is also popular but it is not like old times
I'm fairly confident that I'm actually getting more value out of it then before. Even more seasoned killers have a hard time resisting the urge to quickly stab you if you round the corner with your DH ready. Many also don't expect it at all, although the really good ones have no problem baiting/waiting it out. Both as a killer and a survivor I see it significantly more often than immediately after the nerf in my games.
Can't argue about OTR being popular, too!
Yeah, I've seen that a few times. Call it 'Bang Hard' (Flash Bang tech using Dead Hard). Decent/creative/interesting use.
It's the most popular perk for me but I'd say it has like a 35-40% pick rate. Before the nerf it was rare to play a match without 3-4 Dead Hards, now at least I see a lot of Lithe and Sprint Burst.
Yes, Dead Hard is still the most popular perk (give or take depending on the week.) That said its usage is still only about half what it was prior to the rework. It used to have 40-50% usage, now it caps at around 20-23%.
I should start running it but I feel like I have to learn to use it well and it would take time.
Slaping sb feels more convenient for me because I barely play dbd these days.
Yeah, probably. Unsurprising considering it's actual effects are -stronger- than old Dead Hard. All they did was make it have a small amount of timing required, which really isn't very difficult.
I see it on the Killers I play more that have higher MMR than my other Killers that I don't play as much (not that I could guess my MMR but the survivors are more efficient and loop better when I play the Killers I'm better at). So, I'm just guessing the usage rate increases the higher in MMR you go.