Should wesker breaks pallet?

To me this is a necessary buff, I remember how useless demo was before they made his atack destroy pallets

Comments

  • He technically can but just need to sacrafice an add-on slot for it.

  • @Carth said:

    He technically can but just need to sacrafice an add-on slot for it.

    Yeah,demo used to have an addon that allow him to break pallets but they made it base kit

  • Difference is Wesker isn’t useless around pallets (just ignore the bugs). He can vault over them, so I think limiting destroying them to an addon is okay.

  • He can vault them, that seems more than fine to me. He is definitely strong enough, he just needs his hitboxes and bugs looked at.

  • Destroying pallets will ALWAYS be better than vaulting them in almost any scenario so I would say yes. Reverse the add-ons.

  • @Ilovezarina5 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3167041#Comment_3167041

    Yeah,demo used to have an addon that allow him to break pallets but they made it base kit

    Demo couldn't jump over the pallets.

  • @DoritoHead said:

    Difference is Wesker isn’t useless around pallets (just ignore the bugs). He can vault over them, so I think limiting destroying them to an addon is okay.

    He can vault it but he cant use his power after doing it and also it takes some times to use his basic atack

  • @DoritoHead said:

    Difference is Wesker isn’t useless around pallets (just ignore the bugs). He can vault over them, so I think limiting destroying them to an addon is okay.

    I agree, I don't think it should be base kit. However I do think he needs something when vaulting the pallet. Like making it to where if the survivor is within his collision once he vaults, he follows up with a basic attack.

    Right now survivors can just wait at the pallet to vault back right after he vaults, making his whole concept of vaulting pallets pointless. It just doesn't make sense to have it if survivors have a way to render it completely useless very easily and they don't even need a perk or an item to do it.

    However if they made this change survivors could still loop or run to a different loop, so they still have choices, but it wouldn't make half his power useless.

  • @Advorsus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3167050#Comment_3167050

    I agree, I don't think it should be base kit. However I do think he needs something when vaulting the pallet. Like making it to where if the survivor is within his collision once he vaults, he follows up with a basic attack.

    Right now survivors can just wait at the pallet to vault back right after he vaults, making his whole concept of vaulting pallets pointless. It just doesn't make sense to have it if survivors have a way to render it completely useless very easily and they don't even need a perk or an item to do it.

    However if they made this change survivors could still loop or run to a different loop, so they still have choices, but it wouldn't make half his power useless.

    Survivors are damaged when they are in his collision after he vaults. I’m not sure if it’s working as intended because they can still vault back, but if they’re standing at the pallet when he vaults they will be damaged.

  • Legion doesn't break pallets when vaulting unless using an iridescent add-on.

    In the same logic, I don't think Wesker should break pallets when using bound unless using an add-on.

    There is an argument to be made for when the end of his bound collides with the pallet, but I think that would be confusing since Wesker also has vaulting power.

  • @Ilovezarina5 said:

    To me this is a necessary buff, I remember how useless demo was before they made his atack destroy pallets

    Nope.

    I would rather have 1sec charge time and the brown add-on that allows him to walk 5% faster while holding his power to be base kit.

    He vaults pallets and windows fairly quick and that's good enough for me.

  • If his hitboxes are polished, he will be high A tier killer. That's good enough.