BHVR, you Doomfisted Wesker

Everyone remember when Doomfist got nerfed so that his hitbox collision was so small he could go through even the tankiest of Heroes in Overwatch?

You've witnessed it here folks, history has repeated itself, because that's exactly what happened to Wesker.

(This isn't to bash on the developers of this game or anything, this is just a really funny coincidence.)

Comments

  • as an ex top 500 overwatch player, to pull a doomfist they would need to just remove every part of wesker's kit that has creative skill expression and say that it was all "bugs"

  • i mean if they're into that i guess

  • As an ex platinum overwatch player. It really do be like that sometimes.

  • Respectfully tho, ######### Doomfist and his kit. What an awful design.


    But yes, Wesker's collision is very bugged.

  • I'm not seeing it. I've had 3 matches and every hit that I've gotten and missed has seemed fair.

  • I have been noticing it most egregiously in shack, there are some window hits I should have definetely gotten just to get BHVR'd last second. To be fair, I have noticed a lot of bullshit hits on my behalf, sometimes it's too lenient, and sometimes it's ridiculous.

  • I landed a hit through a doorway out of desperation. Kind of a hail Mary. I honestly didn't expect to make it through as I struggle tremendously doing the same as blight.

    Pallets are my biggest issue as he just fizzles most of the time. Can't really judge windows as I've played 4 games and gotten RPD or the game maps only.

  • @KayTwoAyy said:

    AND DEY SAY

    COMBO BREAKAH

  • @Pulsar said:

    Respectfully tho, ######### Doomfist and his kit. What an awful design.

    But yes, Wesker's collision is very bugged.

    My biggest thing is why do people hate a character that has to get in melee range to one shot vs a hero that can one shot you from across the map. Widow was more more unfun to face imo.

  • @Pulsar said:

    Respectfully tho, ######### Doomfist and his kit. What an awful design.

    But yes, Wesker's collision is very bugged.

    Nah he's not bugged....Weaker is ment to slide off Survivors or catch his toe on a blade of grass

  • @KayTwoAyy said:

    AND DEY SAY

    I feel like I am in OW forums again back in 2020 or something. Hah.

  • Many of the misses are fair, but many are laughable.

    I had one tonight where I had a Bill dead to rights between two long walls, lined him up, and passed right through him, so close Wesker could have whispered in his ear. That shouldn't happen.

    I've even missed a hit when the surv was standing in a doorway. How is that even possible?

  • Higher nurse rates than new killer rates even twins was a higher pick rate than this.

  • @Cybil said:

    I'm not seeing it. I've had 3 matches and every hit that I've gotten and missed has seemed fair.

    "I played 3 matches and don't see the issue"

    I wonder why

  • @prion11 said:

    as an ex top 500 overwatch player, to pull a doomfist they would need to just remove every part of wesker's kit that has creative skill expression and say that it was all "bugs"

    Then rework him into a tank because support players couldn’t learn positioning

  • Did they ever fix that? I took a break from overwatch in 2018 but came back in 2020

  • @OrangeBear said:

    Did they ever fix that? I took a break from overwatch in 2018 but came back in 2020

    They never fixed the majority of his bugs since he was getting a rework going into OW2

  • @AJStyIez said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3163321#Comment_3163321

    "I played 3 matches and don't see the issue"

    I wonder why

    Don't act like you managed to master the character on the first day he came out.

  • @prion11 said:

    as an ex top 500 overwatch player, to pull a doomfist they would need to just remove every part of wesker's kit that has creative skill expression and say that it was all "bugs"

    Don't worry, they'll rectify that soon with Blight.

  • @Cybil said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3163752#Comment_3163752

    Don't act like you managed to master the character on the first day he came out.

    ??? What does that have to do with anything, I pointed out how I'm not shocked that you don't see all the the issues with Wesker when you said you only played 3 matches as him. I haven't mastered him at all and never said I did