Should I give Wesker a go?
I'm a big RE fan, so I got hugely excited when Wesker was announced as the new killer. That excitement got dampened somewhat when I saw a buttload of videos of him flying through survivors like Nurse, with one vid calling him "unplayable". I've gotten pretty much every other dlc day 1.
Should I spare myself disappointment and wait for the hot fix, or is his suckiness being overblown?
Comments
He's still a blast to play but his hitbox is rediculously small now.
If you are a person who can look past that though i would 100% recommend trying him out.
I can't imagine him staying like this so if you get used to the small hitbox now you'll be so much better when they make it bigger
Is there any scenario where you never purchase this DLC, though? Because unless there is, you may as well get it now and see for yourself, play the new RE characters while everyone's hyped, and changes will come as they may.
Wesker's hitboxes are janky and I wouldn't rely on the bounds overmuch, but I didn't have too much trouble playing him or getting his adept. And yeeting survivors around is some hilarious fun.
Do not get me wrong, his power is a wee bit sus at the moment, but he is very fun and it is not THAT bad. If you love Wesker, I would just buy him. The only way you won't have fun is if you crutch on Nurse or Blight... Because he ain't Nurse or Blight. But no killer is.
I think he is trash, but maybe you will like him. Especially since you are a RE fan.
Wait, why is it sus?
Well, I think I saw him vent in Medical right before we found Dwight's body...
The hitbox is really small at the moment. It is quite hard to land if the survivor has good movement. Think a super malnourished Demopuppy.
Thanks everyone! I'll go ahead and buy the chapter, I mean I bought Sadoko so how bad could it possibly be?
He is fun when you get to use your power but his power is easy punishing if you miss (easy to happen), bit clunky (lot of cooldowns and slow) and forcing to M1 here and there rather than using your power.
no, keep your money
I'd say wait until the hotfix.
He's very frustrating.
HAHAHAHAHAHA every person who plays this games, last words ever
I don't like him very much.
He isn't very good in loops and his power is easy to dodge and slow to charge.
At least he isn't as clunky an in the PTB.
He isn't nearly as bad as Sadako though.