Estimate the percentage of survivors running Borrowed Time after tomorrow :O

Personally, I'd say 75%.

Comments

  • Raccoon said:

    Personally, I'd say 75%.

    It’s already like that right now. I’d say it’ll be like self care: 90% of ppl run it
  • I've ran it. It's quite useful.

  • It's one of those perks I use 60% of the time which I have no clue how to use it properly. Still gonna take it.
  • It will spike over the next week or so then go back down to normal once people see it's basically the same.

  • Already been running quite a bit
  • Sprint burst/dead hard/balanced landing
    Self-care

    Those two are locked in.

    So the others are either...

    Decisive Strike
    Adrenaline
    Borrowed Time
    Distortion

    It will be a lot but I think the DS/Adrenaline crutches will stay and distortion will get some use too
  • @AshleyWB said:
    It's one of those perks I use 60% of the time which I have no clue how to use it properly. Still gonna take it.

  • I'm using it now lol. Gotta grind out those blood points. 
  • @thesuicidefox said:
    It will spike over the next week or so then go back down to normal once people see it's basically the same.

    I see.

  • BT is already a meta runner up.
    One of those 4th slots that people take after they picked their usual loadout of SB,SC,DS.
    After the patch it won't be a runner up, but a solid 3rd perk choice (after the op SC and SB).
    Maybe some people will run either DS or BT, but since BT now encourages to chase the unhooker, it will most likely be used together.
    So the holy trinity will become the holy quadruple (SC,SB,DS;BT).

  • @Wolf74 said:
    BT is already a meta runner up.
    One of those 4th slots that people take after they picked their usual loadout of SB,SC,DS.
    After the patch it won't be a runner up, but a solid 3rd perk choice (after the op SC and SB).
    Maybe some people will run either DS or BT, but since BT now encourages to chase the unhooker, it will most likely be used together.
    So the holy trinity will become the holy quadruple (SC,SB,DS;BT).

    My slugging doc will create loads of salt :smile:

  • Pro tip - Pressure gens not hooks and BT isn't a thing. You will also complain about gen rush less.

    You're welcome!

  • All those gen rush complaints were really dragging this topic down.

  • @Master said:

    @Wolf74 said:
    BT is already a meta runner up.
    One of those 4th slots that people take after they picked their usual loadout of SB,SC,DS.
    After the patch it won't be a runner up, but a solid 3rd perk choice (after the op SC and SB).
    Maybe some people will run either DS or BT, but since BT now encourages to chase the unhooker, it will most likely be used together.
    So the holy trinity will become the holy quadruple (SC,SB,DS;BT).

    My slugging doc will create loads of salt :smile:

    The threads complaining about slugging will skyrocket again.

  • I know I will. But not because of the buff, because the game will be flooded with Legions thinking that camping is the best way to learn a killer's power.

  • About the same amount that bbq and noed get used probably

  • Pro tip - Pressure gens not hooks and BT isn't a thing. You will also complain about gen rush less.

    You're welcome!

    Not really no. Some will unhook 5 seconds after you hook because they have BT.

    Hook time is important to the killer. Takes 1 out of the game for a little bit. Survivors know this, thats why some rush unhooks.
  • White_Owl said:

    I know I will. But not because of the buff, because the game will be flooded with Legions thinking that camping is the best way to learn a killer's power.

    I thought i was the only one who noticed this. Every time a new killer is released almost everyone is camping with him. 
  • I hope close to 100% (more wish than estimate). Since I started playing killer pretty much exactly a year ago, I have countered BT by going after the unhooker. I saw BT triggering exactly once in my entire killer career and that was because I had trouble seeing in the corn who I was hitting. Everyone running BT means to me I only have to worry about three perks per survivor.
  • At least 90%. Deep Wounds makes it MUCH easier for the Survivor to escape because the timer doesn’t go down while in a chase.

  • Probably the same as before.
    And 70% of them will fail to trigger against me anyway.

  • 95%
    we may see it eclipse self care

  • @Might_Oakk said:
    Pro tip - Pressure gens not hooks and BT isn't a thing. You will also complain about gen rush less.

    You're welcome!

    that would be great advice if the hook wasn't a killers best way to apply pressure

  • White_Owl said:

    I know I will. But not because of the buff, because the game will be flooded with Legions thinking that camping is the best way to learn a killer's power.

    I thought i was the only one who noticed this. Every time a new killer is released almost everyone is camping with him. 
    Sounds like business as usual for the DBD community.

    I wouldn't notice a difference.
  • Going to level jeff attempting to get BT and run BD and BT ----> imma feel disgusting 
  • yeet said:

    @Might_Oakk said:
    Pro tip - Pressure gens not hooks and BT isn't a thing. You will also complain about gen rush less.

    You're welcome!

    that would be great advice if the hook wasn't a killers best way to apply pressure

    The Leatherface avatar makes this post so much better 😋
  • White_Owl said:

    I know I will. But not because of the buff, because the game will be flooded with Legions thinking that camping is the best way to learn a killer's power.

    I thought i was the only one who noticed this. Every time a new killer is released almost everyone is camping with him. 
    If only there was someplace that guaranteed having 2+ survivors in a single place to utilize the killer's power. 
  • And it has come to be!