Solo Queue vs SWF: choose your path
The Killer which is not in the picture was already attacked by flashbangs from Survivors and is retreating.
The Killer which is not in the picture was already attacked by flashbangs from Survivors and is retreating.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What about SWF without comms
🤔
I'll have a bit of both I think.
SWF but soft. Soft SWF. Without the skill. Panics-and-leads-to-friend SWF.
Am I the only one who enjoys facing good SWF players?
No, I'm here too. There are two of us!
And what killers you play? Don't say nurse or blight because those killers are designed facing swf:s.
Nurse, Blight, Dredge, Trapper, Legion, Wesker. I use zero generator-related perks. On Nurse/Blight, I don’t use addons, and I only use Shadowborn and BBQ.
I do that but I play with one hand in my back, so I keep swapping mouse and keyboard to hit Survivors.
And when I use the controller I use it with my feet for some challenge.
Sometimes, sure. Every game would be a bit much, though.
And I think if one were playing mostly against good SWFs, the solo squads mixed in would really have a bad time. I think it's best as an occasional "raise to the challenge" thing.
Personally, I would love if every single match I played was against equal or better players, so that every single match was tough.
So play with The Trapper using no add-ons. Sorted.
Not saying you don't, but I think a lot of people think they want that, but really wouldn't like it. At its heart, DBD is a pretty chill game, and if every match were a war, it would lose a lot of its appeal.
I think you saw this when SBMM hit, and certain levels just turned into unrelenting sweatfests that even the best players tired of.
Ideally (and this will never happen), I'd like to see a really accurate MMR system where all your opponents/teammates were very close to your level, but no SWFs, no comms, at all.
Similarly, I don't think survs really want to face good-great killers every time out. The stew is best with a few potatoes in it.
Play nurse and blight without aura reading and report back.
A balanced view of the game would show you which killers you play depending on your choice. If you play 3-4 man SWF you only play vs Blight and Nurse.
If you play 2 man SWf you still might play Blight/Nurse but you will never see the killers below rank "A".
If you play solo queue then you can play against every killer. If you see Blight/Nurse rest assured they are being controled by a noobie survivor main that sucks.
I would rather go against a good swf team every game than anything else. Other than last night the survivors broke their offering record for me and I got 5 survivor sided offerings in a row. Slowly transitioned from running nothing, to running crow ring on the last one. But yeah a challenge is more fun, I'm just going to match what they are bringing if I'm consistently going against swfs running everything at their disposal.
Narrator: but the reality is that these were no SWF, they got the game free in the EPIC store and just tried the game.
Solo queue all day long. I appreciate unpredictability and problem solving.
2 man SWF, I used to play with my brother and we were both decent/above average at survivor. It was really fun but he moved onto doom eternal and other games.
Yep I'm sure people sending me to eyre and garden with full meta builds and they also all wiggle vs My blight are new players. They Definitely didn't all learn how to play vs blight together or anything...
Though you are right, there were like 2 people on other platforms in those 5 games.
I love doing it as Bubba, but I am more talking "bully squad" type swf. Those ninja genrusher types are annoying for the 4 minutes I have to deal with them. Lol.