Is it just me or is Carlos...pale.
I really can't tell if my mind is playing tricks on me or if Carlos Oliveira lost some shades of color when he entered the fog.
I really can't tell if my mind is playing tricks on me or if Carlos Oliveira lost some shades of color when he entered the fog.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh no his melanin got sucked straight out
Carlos originally is paler than his remake iteration.
They added CARLOS?! 😯
I'm from Latin America, the land of brown people like Carlos, and believe me, nobody cares, don't make a racial problem where everything is cool
guess what, I'm brown like Carlos as well, and Colorism is an extreme problem in Latin America, actually.
in what ways?
Naaa, maybe if thwy had made Carlos white with yellow hair and blue eyes there would be a problem, but who cares if they made him a little less brown. And yes, nobody cares, do I have to remind you of the #ShutUpGringo on twitter? We Latinos do not feel offended by "bad representation" in a video game
BHVR totally out to whitewash this "Carlos" character
time for the dumbass blue bird to make a big deal about this
It looks like he aint seen the sun since the 2020 lockdown. ######### is with his character model?
Por el amor de dios, lo ultimo que necesitamos en estos lodazales es mas política de identidad como la de los gringos.
I'm a little more worried what the entity did to his brain because my guy ain't acting too great right now.
Wish it was me that did that...
Carlos is paler in the item shop due to the item shop lighting being a bit different since the chapter released (as far as Im aware). Ingame I heard he looks fine.
me when i see carlos after playing re3
For reference, here's RE3 Carlos
Wesker is looking a little less chocolate than he was in the Netflix adaption 😳
lighting seriously effects how skin tone looks, I've seen people on tik tok get called white just because of lighting, even tho they are very much not. I wouldn't try to start problems where there aren't any
Lobby lighting I guess. Rebecca looks like she grew up in a basement, she's so pale.
It's not his original design.
They just made his remake design needlessly pale.