Today is THE DAY!
My wallet is ready and so am I. It's almost Weskin time!
My wallet is ready and so am I. It's almost Weskin time!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wesker is old news, it is all about the next killer now. I can't wait to see their perks!
We need new modern Insidious for 2022 perk for all Bubba + camper killers for sure. But not today. Today we will be soon yeeeting Survivors across the halls of Raccoon City!
You now can watch killers suffer with friends
"You're merely postponing the inevitable!"
That's soke genius level trolling. As an avid blast mine Chad I am highly into this and will wire tap/blast mine ASAP.
When will it drop, in about 7.5h?
In about 10h and 30 min.
To bad I can't play untill the weekend :)
Thanks ! I actually meant exactly that time, but somehow bamboozled myself :P Whatever, I did some last minute challenges and hit the BP cap. Now I have exactly 3.050.000 BP at my disposal to whip best boi Wesker into shape!
New Jill coming today
Only 6 h and 10 min! Can't wait omg.
Is it sad that I'm more excited about the bloodweb ? (yet still counting the hours : 6h now btw !)
In more than 5 hours, we'll reach the optimal altitude for dlc deployment.
Is it really today?? NVM lol clearly it is
I'm more interested in the Add-On grind reduction. Can't wait to get even more Leprose Lichens
My Wallet is not ready and I'm concerned for my selfcontrol. Does anyone know how much it's going to be? ๐
i can't believe they're making Albert Wesker real
11.99$/โฌ or your regional price similar to this. Or 500 AC per character.
Can't wait.
Question, when does the profil picture update on the forum? I want to put Wesker's asap
Mhhhh sweet. If i only eat dust for like a weak it really shouldn't matter, if I go with the flow 0w0
Big day for DBD!! Hope this chapter is a success.
We do a little trolling...
Time for my 3.000.000 BP to spend. I have tons of rewards in the archives waiting + the 2.000.000 anyway.
Less than 90 min to go!
I got Wesker to 2.5 and Rebeccand Ada to lvl 15 for their 4th perk slot. But spending all that BP took some 45 min :V
I can feel it. Got all 3 to P1, Wesker to P1 Level 24 or so.