I am ready to facecamp all Chris mains. Don't dare to play Chris against me.
You're only allowed to camp for as long as the 7 minute mark isn't surpassed, otherwise you have to either give the Survivors a free escape or DC and then say the following in chat afterwards ¨I expected more of a challenge after all this time, how disappointing.¨, add Chris to the sentence if you're playing against one.
Also give me a Rotten/Brown/White/Gold Egg to throw at Wesker in DBD.
Less than a day until IT'S WESKIN' TIME.... ok, ok, bad meme, I'm sorry I had to 😭
That is a very thorough (and well stocked) starter pack! May I also add some fake rubber snakes from the Halloween section to attach to the inside of a jacket sleeve?
And while I don't really play Chris much at all, this next week I am ONLY surviving as Chris for all you Weskers out there, gosh darn it <3
Trying to be different? Bet you're the only person who thinks that. You always comment on every Wesker thread how Demogorgon is a way better killer in every single way. Love your troll posts! 🤣
Less than a day until IT'S WESKIN' TIME.... ok, ok, bad meme, I'm sorry I had to 😭
That is a very thorough (and well stocked) starter pack! May I also add some fake rubber snakes from the Halloween section to attach to the inside of a jacket sleeve?
And while I don't really play Chris much at all, this next week I am ONLY surviving as Chris for all you Weskers out there, gosh darn it <3
CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIS!
I wish he had that voiceline, but it'll do without
Less than a day until IT'S WESKIN' TIME.... ok, ok, bad meme, I'm sorry I had to 😭
That is a very thorough (and well stocked) starter pack! May I also add some fake rubber snakes from the Halloween section to attach to the inside of a jacket sleeve?
And while I don't really play Chris much at all, this next week I am ONLY surviving as Chris for all you Weskers out there, gosh darn it <3
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am ready to facecamp all Chris mains. Don't dare to play Chris against me.
Challenge accepted.
Can't wait to play "Demogorgon but weaker" 2.0
Is he weaker... Or stronger? Hmmm we shall see soon
Okay, in between Wesker games, you've convinced me I should play Chris games.
7 minutes, 7 minutes is all the time I can spare to play with you. And then you will be dead, Chris.
You're only allowed to camp for as long as the 7 minute mark isn't surpassed, otherwise you have to either give the Survivors a free escape or DC and then say the following in chat afterwards ¨I expected more of a challenge after all this time, how disappointing.¨, add Chris to the sentence if you're playing against one.
Also give me a Rotten/Brown/White/Gold Egg to throw at Wesker in DBD.
I'm not buying so all I got is:
Less than a day until IT'S WESKIN' TIME.... ok, ok, bad meme, I'm sorry I had to 😭
That is a very thorough (and well stocked) starter pack! May I also add some fake rubber snakes from the Halloween section to attach to the inside of a jacket sleeve?
And while I don't really play Chris much at all, this next week I am ONLY surviving as Chris for all you Weskers out there, gosh darn it <3
Trying to be different? Bet you're the only person who thinks that. You always comment on every Wesker thread how Demogorgon is a way better killer in every single way. Love your troll posts! 🤣
CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIS!
I wish he had that voiceline, but it'll do without
Whiskas Main
Git outta here you dirty cat!
Oh I am 1000% calling him that now 😹 And if that was ever a skin...I would literally buy it the second it popped into the store rofl