What killer should be looked at by BHVR?
Don't worry. Think link just sends you to a voting poll where you can choose between Myers, Nurse, Sadako, Freddy and Trapper. I just wanted to run a little experiment, that's all. (pls don't put me in jail >.<)
Voice your opinion on the poll: What killer should be looked at?
Also, why don't BHVR do something similar to this to know what the majority want?
Comments
Next on the list will be Twins, based on a Livestream a few months ago.
Apart from that, both Nurse and Myers. Nurse for being broken and Myers for being powercreeped (when I started playing he was considered an A-Tier Killer, now he is often named as the weakest Killer in the game).
Freddy needs the biggest rework out of those Killers.
He has nothing unique, nor is he strong in any particular way. He is boring, has a weak Power and 0 Add-Ons
The Twins and The Shape are the two in the biggest need of a modernization to current DBD in my opinion.
The Twins due to the power being clunky to control. The Shape due to feeling like a relic compared to more modern killers. Although between the two The Twins feels more miserable to play. The Shape mostly just needs an addon pass and slight tweaks to basekit.
There are a lot of killers that need touchups but in my view those are the two most currently neglected or overdue killers.
I feel the only reason The Shape was considered any good a long time ago is because he was one of the few things that could give exposed. As time went on more killers had access to the effect so it became less special. He still has some really cool qualities that are unique to his power but I still feel some nice quality of life changes would go a mile with him.
I have opinions on Nurse but I feel Nurse is just a special case where she warrants her own topic. I stopped maining her when Starstruck / Trickster was added because I felt she had too many tools at her disposal and is now a big problem that bottlenecks the rest of the game. Other than that I pretty much agree with you - Those are the three main killers I'd rework or change at this time.
I voted Freddy. Maybe you should too @GeneralV.
It's been awhile friend 🙂
Twins rework, Blight and Nurse addon pass are in most need IMO.
Then the next on the line could be Sadako buffs and freddy re-rework to something unique and not weak.
All of them to some degree.
Myers has to put in a ton of time for what is essentially Haunted Grounds. Trapper is the most wildly inefficient killer on the roster. Freddy is both boring and weak. Nurse could use an add on pass and changes to blink attack interactions with exposed status. Sadako needs something to make Condemned meaningful.
Twins/Myers/Sadako/Freddy
Sadako is due for a balance pass, they at one point intended to havenew killers on a schedule where they would do a balance pass on them after about six months but the perk rework and other things in the 2022 roadmap put that on hold.
Personally though I think Nurse is the one killer most in need of a revamp. She’s both too powerful for high end Nurse players and too hard to learn for new players and her unique style makes certain perk effects a bit busted. Not to mention staring at the ground all the time is the most annoying killer mechanic in the game.
If I had to pick the changes I’d want for her, they would be
What is wrong with having harder characters to learn and master? If people want simpler experiences, there’s multiple characters they can play. Dumbing everything down for the sake of the average playerbase makes no sense. If you hate the looking down part so much, don’t play her? Others don’t mind it.
Nurse needs to be destroyed just so I can see what all the Nurse mains will do without her
Legion and nurse full rework, then probably Twins to make it less clunky
There’s nothing wrong with a killer being somewhat more difficult to master, but there’s also a point at which the learning curve is so steep it becomes counterproductive.
And in what world would having her keep her head up make her less fun to play? Worst case someone like you doesn’t care, but others would. Nobody, though, is going to say “this is less fun this way”..
Nurse then Twins
Given how much feedback they got...
And it would be nice to see other things be discussed on the forums
Add-on changes
Nemesis, Executioner, Oni, Hag
Minor power tweaks
Nemesis, Twins, Freddy, Nurse, Sadako
Reworks
Twins, Myers
(There are probably more, but those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.)
Just delete nurse.
I don't disagree with Nurse at all and should be taken care of immediately. However, I used to love playing Freddy and honestly I preferred him before the rework. I just want them to revert him back to that.
Well, her name starts with an N and rhymes with curse.
Agatha! :D
Myers, he needs to be buffed. And I'm sick of saying it at this point.
Freddy is the most boring killer in the game. Power level aside he's just no fun.
Overall, Freddy feels very uninteractive in all aspects. For being Freddy Krueger his pick rate is alarmingly low! Haha... alarm...
Doctor should be buffed 5 times. I mean, why not?
Take any tier list of your liking, Otz made one recently for an example. Let's call it the old list. S-D tiers.
Modify all A-D tier killers of the old list so that all C-D tiers of the new list would be in the A-B tiers of the old list.
Close the gaps between killer tiers.
Yes this doesnt touch nurse because buffing weak towards strong isnt exclzsive to survs.
Must be Npig