The cap is 2 millions now, it hasn't been reverted.
If you are not on the English version of the game, could be that the tooltip still shows 1 million as cap (for example it does that in the Italian version), however the cap is definitely 2 millions.
The cap is 2 millions now, it hasn't been reverted.
If you are not on the English version of the game, could be that the tooltip still shows 1 million as cap (for example it does that in the Italian version), however the cap is definitely 2 millions.
I got curious and can confirm the German version also says 1 million instead of 2.
It was 2M like one week ago ;c. It won't be anymore or what?
There are tons of errors with translation if you are not playing in english. Perks which text is not updated, addons with no description of its power, old icons in updated perks, etc.
I suppose foreign players dont report these things very often so they are left unfixed
The cap is 2 millions now, it hasn't been reverted.
If you are not on the English version of the game, could be that the tooltip still shows 1 million as cap (for example it does that in the Italian version), however the cap is definitely 2 millions.
Question, these errors in translation count as bugs?
Do you still guys pass the 1m or it won't let you?
It's a visual bug only based on them not updating the description for most European languages outside of English for about 6 months after a major change has happened. We can still go up to 2mil
I'm from England- I could survive by myself in a German speaking country (and have done already several times, had a great chat with some Swiss locals about Oeschinensee a couple weeks back) but it's still not the best and I have to ask my friends for help all the time. Bit of a laugh to play dbd in German from time to time and see how much I actually can read and understand of the new things.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Maybe you encountered a bug? The cap is still definitely two millions.
It is 2M i currently have 1.578.656 Bp and when i hover over it, it says Limit is 2,000,000
The cap is 2 millions now, it hasn't been reverted.
If you are not on the English version of the game, could be that the tooltip still shows 1 million as cap (for example it does that in the Italian version), however the cap is definitely 2 millions.
Oh bruh
That explains it, I'll report the issue.
I got curious and can confirm the German version also says 1 million instead of 2.
Thank you!
There are tons of errors with translation if you are not playing in english. Perks which text is not updated, addons with no description of its power, old icons in updated perks, etc.
I suppose foreign players dont report these things very often so they are left unfixed
CHARAKTERFORTSCHRITT.
Love it.
Question, these errors in translation count as bugs?
Should i report these in bug reports?
Yes, you can report them in Bug Reports.
That last sentence is the most German sentence I've ever seen xD.
Could've just written: "Die Blutpunktegrenze beträgt 2.000.000"
I remember when Claudettes short hair was bugged and the description of it was Doctor's power. The firs sentence you saw:
"STÄRKE CARTER'S FUNKEN:"
"Wechsle zwischen Behandlungsmodus und Bestrafungsmodus."
i love the german translation in this game
shout out to Lorbeerrosenduftsäckchen for being one of my favourite things to say to confuse people
Do you still guys pass the 1m or it won't let you?
It's a visual bug only based on them not updating the description for most European languages outside of English for about 6 months after a major change has happened. We can still go up to 2mil
"Vergasereinstellungsanleitung" will never get out of my head, ever.
Didn´t know you were german too :-)
I'm not tbh 🕳️👩🏻🦯
I'm from England- I could survive by myself in a German speaking country (and have done already several times, had a great chat with some Swiss locals about Oeschinensee a couple weeks back) but it's still not the best and I have to ask my friends for help all the time. Bit of a laugh to play dbd in German from time to time and see how much I actually can read and understand of the new things.