This sounds rude, but if you play nurse, you are being selfish

Everybody is giving up/disconnecting when they see nurse, and for good reason. It is literally impossible to fight an even somewhat decent nurse, let alone with addons/perks, and people are starting to catch on to how simple she actually is to play. Playing nurse in her current state is like playing old spirit, or old deathslinger, or alchring/speed/C33/iri tag/adrenaline vial/slowdowns blight - you're actively choosing to make four people's days absolutely miserable by stacking the odds so far in your favor its nearly impossible to lose unless you go against the hardcore survivors.

Just give nurse a rest. We get it. There's nothing wrong with occasionally pulling out the OP stuff every once in a while. But please don't keep putting the rest of us through these guaranteed meat grinders every single game, especially not in solo queue. And yes, I'm talking to YOU, black bridal dress nurses w/ range+recharge.

As an open letter to nurse mains, I'm asking you to switch things up a bit. Play Dead by Daylight instead of 4K by Slugging. Please.

Comments

  • The people being selfish are the ones disconnecting and ruining the game for everyone else.

    Either just learn how to counter her or just hide when you feel she might be on her way to see you

  • @FridayNightPizza said:

    And yet they call killers crybabies.....

    Both sides that take this game way to seriously are crybabies just depends on the time of day for when you see which side is more on the forums

  • It is honestly like its own type of doom scrolling tbh lol

    I understand the need for buffs and nerfs on certain things but the amount of people calling for unnecessary nerfs is honestly dumb

  • Pretty much people are entitled and want to feel like they are in control.

    But if every person that asked for a nerf got their way this game would be horrible and not balanced

  • It is hard to balance a game like this but they try the best they can but if they kept going for every nerf in the forums it would make this game worse

  • I do think nurse sucks, but I can't fault people for using something that's part of the game. I can however fault bhvr for not doing anything about it tho

  • No player is selfish for playing as any killer.

  • @GrimoireWeiss said:

    Don't care, I'm having tons of fun with her. And no, people giving up is not as commons as you're pretending it is, unless you're the person giving up every match lmao

    It is very common in my experience when playing solo q or when playing as Nurse.

    So much so that even though I knew range + meta perks on Nurse would be a breeze, it actually SLOWED me down getting my sacrifice challenges. Because it wasn't uncommon to have multiple DCs at 5-3 gens. (Was extremely rare survivors ever got down to 2 gens).

  • Yeah, anyone trying to win is playing selfish.

    no kill, no generator, peaceful never ending game for everyone.

  • So the Onryō complainer has made a post about Nurse players being selfish

  • @Regulus47 said:

    Everybody is giving up/disconnecting when they see nurse, and for good reason. It is literally impossible to fight an even somewhat decent nurse, let alone with addons/perks, and people are starting to catch on to how simple she actually is to play. Playing nurse in her current state is like playing old spirit, or old deathslinger, or alchring/speed/C33/iri tag/adrenaline vial/slowdowns blight - you're actively choosing to make four people's days absolutely miserable by stacking the odds so far in your favor its nearly impossible to lose unless you go against the hardcore survivors.

    Just give nurse a rest. We get it, some of you have a fragile ego and need constant 4Ks or you'll rage on Reddit. There's nothing wrong with occasionally pulling out the OP stuff every once in a while. But please don't keep putting the rest of us through these guaranteed meat grinders every single game, especially not in solo queue. And yes, I'm talking to YOU, black bridal dress nurses w/ range+recharge.

    As an open letter to nurse mains, I'm asking you to switch things up a bit. Play Dead by Daylight instead of 4K by Slugging. Please.

    Thanks I'm a play nurse till wesker comes out stay safe in the fog

    first game 6 hooks 1 kill basically was perkless had Pentamento but never got value out of it kept blessing over my totems

  • @Murgleïs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3150947#Comment_3150947

    You could try making friends for 15 years and play with them as a team instead of asking why you have random results with random potatoes.

    You should learn to stop drawing conclusions from your assumptions.

    But mainly you should stop making assumptions.


    You might feel like you "know better," but your presumptuous attitude leaves you incredibly short-sighted.

    But I think you already know that. You're just a cynical gaslighter who rather start drama than facilitate a real dialogue.


    I'll ignore your comments going forward, as it is clear you're not interested in discussing ways to improve the game in any capacity.

  • Nothing selfish about them. I enjoy facing a good nurse and no those matches are not unwinnable.

  • @DemonDaddy said:

    Nothing selfish about them. I enjoy facing a good nurse and no those matches are not unwinnable.

    They can be unwinnable but it's often very close or a stop from surivors end

  • Imagine judging others for something that’s none of your god damn business.

  • @Regulus47 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3150481#Comment_3150481

    Then I'm sure you won't mind going against a 4 man beamer squad with a Meat Plant or Garden of Joy offering with meta perks and comms every single game, then.

    Yes, it's part of the game. So were 0 hook moris and instagen BNPs. Doesn't mean they should stay that way.

    I mean I used to go against 4-3 dead hards pre nerf every match, are those people suddenly selfish because they were using the most broken exhaustion perk?

  • It's selfish for survivors to dc b/c they don't like playing against a specific killer. If you dc against nurse it tells me you have zero skill and want to just throw a pallet, tea bag, then run to the next pallet. Nurse makes us play a different way. Get good.

  • The sheer amount of hypocrisy and lack of self awareness, all in the title of one post.


    I expect nothing less from the dead by daylight community

  • @Regulus47 said:

    Everybody is giving up/disconnecting when they see nurse, and for good reason. It is literally impossible to fight an even somewhat decent nurse, let alone with addons/perks, and people are starting to catch on to how simple she actually is to play. Playing nurse in her current state is like playing old spirit, or old deathslinger, or alchring/speed/C33/iri tag/adrenaline vial/slowdowns blight - you're actively choosing to make four people's days absolutely miserable by stacking the odds so far in your favor its nearly impossible to lose unless you go against the hardcore survivors.

    Just give nurse a rest. We get it, some of you have a fragile ego and need constant 4Ks or you'll rage on Reddit. There's nothing wrong with occasionally pulling out the OP stuff every once in a while. But please don't keep putting the rest of us through these guaranteed meat grinders every single game, especially not in solo queue. And yes, I'm talking to YOU, black bridal dress nurses w/ range+recharge.

    As an open letter to nurse mains, I'm asking you to switch things up a bit. Play Dead by Daylight instead of 4K by Slugging. Please.

    This sounds rude, but if you play SWF, you are being selfish.


    Everybody is giving up/disconnecting/dodging when they see a SWF, and for good reason. It is literally impossible to fight an even somewhat decent SWF, let alone with items/perks, and people are starting to catch on to how simple they actually are to play. Playing SWF in their current state is like playing old BNP, or old Sabotage, or old maps/infinites/loops/god pallets- you're actively choosing to make one persons day absolutely miserably by stack the odds so far in your favor its nearly impossible to lose unless you go against the hardcore killer.


    Just give SWF a rest. We get it, some of you have a fragile ego and need constant 4Es or you'll rage on Reddit. There's nothing wrong with occasionally pulling out the OP stuff every once in a while. But please don't keep putting the rest of us through these guaranteed meat grinders every single game, especially not low MMR. And yes, I'm talking to YOU, high roller ace playing SWF w/ purple medkits and BNP.


    As an open letter to SWF mains, I'm asking you to switch things up a bit. Play Dead by Daylight instead of 4E by bullying. Please.

  • @Regulus47 said:

    Everybody is giving up/disconnecting when they see nurse, and for good reason. It is literally impossible to fight an even somewhat decent nurse, let alone with addons/perks, and people are starting to catch on to how simple she actually is to play. Playing nurse in her current state is like playing old spirit, or old deathslinger, or alchring/speed/C33/iri tag/adrenaline vial/slowdowns blight - you're actively choosing to make four people's days absolutely miserable by stacking the odds so far in your favor its nearly impossible to lose unless you go against the hardcore survivors.

    Just give nurse a rest. We get it, some of you have a fragile ego and need constant 4Ks or you'll rage on Reddit. There's nothing wrong with occasionally pulling out the OP stuff every once in a while. But please don't keep putting the rest of us through these guaranteed meat grinders every single game, especially not in solo queue. And yes, I'm talking to YOU, black bridal dress nurses w/ range+recharge.

    As an open letter to nurse mains, I'm asking you to switch things up a bit. Play Dead by Daylight instead of 4K by Slugging. Please.

    Of course only address nurse when survivor perks, maps and mechanics makes every other killer except nurse and blight absolute 💩. So, players are being selfish if they play nurse? Yeah, really don’t recall a 4 man SWF running busted 💩 with a map offering giving 2 FKs about my fun, using less than top tier killer. Your entitlement is sicking, I really don’t see the point of coming on the forums, attempting to guilt trip anyone who plays Nurse.

  • sadly there's an archive to get blink hits as nurse.

    this isn't an uptick in nurses because she's strong or because people want to be mean. it's an uptick in nurses because we have to play her to finish the archive.

  • i enjoy playing against good nurses so i can learn something new

  • @Impailer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/342816/this-sounds-rude-but-if-you-play-nurse-you-are-being-selfish

    Of course only address nurse when survivor perks, maps and mechanics makes every other killer except nurse and blight absolute 💩. So, players are being selfish if they play nurse? Yeah, really don’t recall a 4 man SWF running busted 💩 with a map offering giving 2 FKs about my fun, using less than top tier killer. Your entitlement is sicking, I really don’t see the point of coming on the forums, attempting to guilt trip anyone who plays Nurse.

    she is useless without range addons on certain maps

  • @Regulus47 said:

    Everybody is giving up/disconnecting when they see nurse, and for good reason. It is literally impossible to fight an even somewhat decent nurse, let alone with addons/perks, and people are starting to catch on to how simple she actually is to play. Playing nurse in her current state is like playing old spirit, or old deathslinger, or alchring/speed/C33/iri tag/adrenaline vial/slowdowns blight - you're actively choosing to make four people's days absolutely miserable by stacking the odds so far in your favor its nearly impossible to lose unless you go against the hardcore survivors.

    Just give nurse a rest. We get it, some of you have a fragile ego and need constant 4Ks or you'll rage on Reddit. There's nothing wrong with occasionally pulling out the OP stuff every once in a while. But please don't keep putting the rest of us through these guaranteed meat grinders every single game, especially not in solo queue. And yes, I'm talking to YOU, black bridal dress nurses w/ range+recharge.

    As an open letter to nurse mains, I'm asking you to switch things up a bit. Play Dead by Daylight instead of 4K by Slugging. Please.

    Did you have this same opinion about survivors who ran DH+IW every match? Because if not then sit down.

  • Heaven forbid that I enjoy the rewarding aspect that Nurses kit brings with her unique mind games and play styles.

    The "Average Nurse" is one of the most fun killers to face alongside Spirit, and I consider myself average so I couldn't care less what randos think.

    Where was the consideration for my fun when I got sent to Ormond with Boil Over No Mither Exponential Toolbox Squads?

    Or do I not matter because I'm outnumbered?

  • Where are all these nurses coming from? At least half of my matches are on survivor and I don't see Nurses that much? I play this game every day and I might come across nurses 2 or 3 times a week and they aren't even that good most of the time. Going on the forums here you'd think there's a nurse lurking behind every goddamn bush or something. I see more ghostface players than nurse ones.

  • This entire thread is ridiculous. Yeah, Nurse is OP and needs a change, but that doesn't mean that people who bought the game are suddenly selfish for wanting to play a certain character.

  • As an open letter to nurse mains, I'm asking you to switch things up a bit. Play Dead by Daylight instead of 4K by Slugging. Please

    No need to switch things up, i stopped playing the game months ago thanks to NFT's incident lol. So fear me no more child, for I no longer inhabit the fog of the trials, but the fog of the forum.


    PS: GIT GUD SCRUB.

1 2 ›