Oh, this isn't a thing where we all come together introducing what we like and bond? Yeah, we can all agree that we enjoy playing the game but it is very stressful to be in.
I'm sure there's a lot of things, unless you take two people from completely different sides of the spectrum. If you go to the extremes, you're going to have one side that'll tell you everything about killers is OP, while the other side will tell you that everything about survivors is OP.
In the middle, there's the people who can be reasonable and put bias aside to look at things objectively, and they will agree that some of their own stuff can be OP.
I think we can all agree that Mcote is a pretty cool guy.
Not after the "just play a different game" statement.
I think the tone he said it was wrong but the statement holds. If you dont enjoy the game, dont ######### and moan and spread the toxicity of disliking it. Go play something else for a while and come back and see if you still enjoy it.
I'm sure there's a lot of things, unless you take two people from completely different sides of the spectrum. If you go to the extremes, you're going to have one side that'll tell you everything about killers is OP, while the other side will tell you that everything about survivors is OP.
In the middle, there's the people who can be reasonable and put bias aside to look at things objectively, and they will agree that some of their own stuff can be OP.
Awe, we can agree that the majority of this community is NOT in the middle...
I think we can all agree that Mcote is a pretty cool guy.
Not after the "just play a different game" statement.
That statement is exactly what made him cool. None of that sucking up to entitled, disgruntled, demanding customers who can never be satisfied anyway.
Lol what?
Are you serious?
Other people get fired after making comments like this.
The question was a legit one. Not a rant or anything. And as response he gets a play something else? Very professional...
Yes, I'm serious. We're so used to every business, from the jeans shop where we pick up our pants, our ISP, any KFC or coffee shop we visit or whatever else will just bend backwards to please us. "Thank you sir, is there anything else we can do for you sir, can I just kiss your boots one more time sir?"
Very unhealthy. This phenomenon is one of the reasons why you can see endless number of shrieking demands, often completely nonsensical, aimed at the devs. I very much respect an attitude that says "Look, here's our product. We think it's pretty good, but if you don't like it, feel free to buy from anywhere else, wherever the hell they're willing to cater for all your needs. We don't need your money THAT much."
I think we can all agree that Mcote is a pretty cool guy.
Not after the "just play a different game" statement.
That statement is exactly what made him cool. None of that sucking up to entitled, disgruntled, demanding customers who can never be satisfied anyway.
Lol what?
Are you serious?
Other people get fired after making comments like this.
The question was a legit one. Not a rant or anything. And as response he gets a play something else? Very professional...
Yes, I'm serious. We're so used to every business, from the jeans shop where we pick up our pants, our ISP, any KFC or coffee shop we visit or whatever else will just bend backwards to please us. "Thank you sir, is there anything else we can do for you sir, can I just kiss your boots one more time sir?"
Very unhealthy. This phenomenon is one of the reasons why you can see endless number of shrieking demands, often completely nonsensical, aimed at the devs. I very much respect an attitude that says "Look, here's our product. We think it's pretty good, but if you don't like it, feel free to buy from anywhere else, wherever the hell they're willing to cater for all your needs. We don't need your money THAT much."
Oh there's a reason those businesses act like that. Because people might actually switch the product if they get treated like #########.
Best example is, how he had to apologize within hours.
And the question the guy made, wasn't something weird or nonsensical. But as response he got basically a prime example of how to start a ######### storm and get your customers to never come back.
@HatCreature said:
Oh, this isn't a thing where we all come together introducing what we like and bond? Yeah, we can all agree that we enjoy playing the game but it is very stressful to be in.
I find it quite relaxing to play a killer. So long as I'm not laggy. Then I start raging.
Tsulan said:
ItsYourBoyGuzma said:
I think we can all agree that Mcote is a pretty cool guy.
Not after the "just play a different game" statement.
That statement is exactly what made him cool. None of that sucking up to entitled, disgruntled, demanding customers who can never be satisfied anyway.
Lol what?
Are you serious?
Other people get fired after making comments like this.
The question was a legit one. Not a rant or anything. And as response he gets a play something else? Very professional...
Yes, I'm serious. We're so used to every business, from the jeans shop where we pick up our pants, our ISP, any KFC or coffee shop we visit or whatever else will just bend backwards to please us. "Thank you sir, is there anything else we can do for you sir, can I just kiss your boots one more time sir?"
Very unhealthy. This phenomenon is one of the reasons why you can see endless number of shrieking demands, often completely nonsensical, aimed at the devs. I very much respect an attitude that says "Look, here's our product. We think it's pretty good, but if you don't like it, feel free to buy from anywhere else, wherever the hell they're willing to cater for all your needs. We don't need your money THAT much."
Oh there's a reason those businesses act like that. Because people might actually switch the product if they get treated like #########.
Best example is, how he had to apologize within hours.
And the question the guy made, wasn't something weird or nonsensical. But as response he got basically a prime example of how to start a ######### storm and get your customers to never come back.
Totally disagree, but don't want to off this thread to shreds.
I guess we failed again trying to find the one thing everyone agrees on.
I think we can all agree that Mcote is a pretty cool guy.
Not after the "just play a different game" statement.
That statement is exactly what made him cool. None of that sucking up to entitled, disgruntled, demanding customers who can never be satisfied anyway.
Lol what?
Are you serious?
Other people get fired after making comments like this.
The question was a legit one. Not a rant or anything. And as response he gets a play something else? Very professional...
Yes, I'm serious. We're so used to every business, from the jeans shop where we pick up our pants, our ISP, any KFC or coffee shop we visit or whatever else will just bend backwards to please us. "Thank you sir, is there anything else we can do for you sir, can I just kiss your boots one more time sir?"
Very unhealthy. This phenomenon is one of the reasons why you can see endless number of shrieking demands, often completely nonsensical, aimed at the devs. I very much respect an attitude that says "Look, here's our product. We think it's pretty good, but if you don't like it, feel free to buy from anywhere else, wherever the hell they're willing to cater for all your needs. We don't need your money THAT much."
Oh there's a reason those businesses act like that. Because people might actually switch the product if they get treated like #########.
Best example is, how he had to apologize within hours.
And the question the guy made, wasn't something weird or nonsensical. But as response he got basically a prime example of how to start a ######### storm and get your customers to never come back.
Ea said dont buy our ######### if you dont like it. People didnt.
He said play something else if you dont like the game as is. The people who would, did. Still a lot here eh?
He wasnt wrong. If you dont like it, play something else. It's a very solid logic. Nobody is making you support them or play.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am a writer and I work at a motel
That we can't really agree on anything. :P
I´d say that we all agree, that we have the most toxic community.
Oh, this isn't a thing where we all come together introducing what we like and bond? Yeah, we can all agree that we enjoy playing the game but it is very stressful to be in.
I thought we've been through this already...
I think we can all agree that Mcote is a pretty cool guy.
I'm pretty sure everybody agrees that Freddy needs a rework. Which is why it's so infuriating how snail paced Behavior is getting around to it.
Sad but true
Most the time we all agree, that we disagree.
That DS and Noed are stupidly OP?
I'm male.
Probably on incompetence of devs ? Most likely rooting from neither side getting exactly what they want.
lmao still upset about that hmm, at least theyre making killer more enjoyable to play.
Better late than never.
I'm sure there's a lot of things, unless you take two people from completely different sides of the spectrum. If you go to the extremes, you're going to have one side that'll tell you everything about killers is OP, while the other side will tell you that everything about survivors is OP.
In the middle, there's the people who can be reasonable and put bias aside to look at things objectively, and they will agree that some of their own stuff can be OP.
We can all agree that Spirit is actually the spirit of Waluigi after not making it to smash ultimate, also that Susie is the best member in the Legion
We can all agree that Legion is horrible.
I think we did a pretty good job so far
Uhnf
He was 100% right. He was just sassy af.
Don’t we all want dedicated servers?

I’d say we agree on that lol
Legion sure looks enjoyable...
...for survivors.
Are you serious?
Other people get fired after making comments like this.
The question was a legit one. Not a rant or anything. And as response he gets a play something else? Very professional...
Yes, I'm serious. We're so used to every business, from the jeans shop where we pick up our pants, our ISP, any KFC or coffee shop we visit or whatever else will just bend backwards to please us. "Thank you sir, is there anything else we can do for you sir, can I just kiss your boots one more time sir?"
Very unhealthy. This phenomenon is one of the reasons why you can see endless number of shrieking demands, often completely nonsensical, aimed at the devs. I very much respect an attitude that says "Look, here's our product. We think it's pretty good, but if you don't like it, feel free to buy from anywhere else, wherever the hell they're willing to cater for all your needs. We don't need your money THAT much."
Best example is, how he had to apologize within hours.
And the question the guy made, wasn't something weird or nonsensical. But as response he got basically a prime example of how to start a ######### storm and get your customers to never come back.
We can all agree that survivors are entitled, overpowered babies....And cry for killer nerfs every time they lose....
GO!
I find it quite relaxing to play a killer. So long as I'm not laggy. Then I start raging.
Totally disagree, but don't want to off this thread to shreds.
I guess we failed again trying to find the one thing everyone agrees on.
He said play something else if you dont like the game as is. The people who would, did. Still a lot here eh?
He wasnt wrong. If you dont like it, play something else. It's a very solid logic. Nobody is making you support them or play.
Freddy sucks
interesting doesn't mean good chief
We all miss the LOLs
+1 lol for u pilfree. U do make funny comments =p

So be happy man