Prime gaming Plague skin

Uhm..does it sit right with everyone that this month's Prime reward is the exact same Plague skin that was in Rift 7?

Like, not even a recolor but straight up the same skin?

Plague out of all killers, who could benefit a lot from new skins gets this treatment? This is a new low..


Is this the reason for the "Sharing codes is illegal now" banner that's on the forum?

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • Yup every thread about this topic pretty much got deleted

  • Uhm..does it sit right with everyone that this month's Prime reward is the exact same skin that was in Rift 7?

    No.

    Is this the reason for the "Sharing codes is illegal now" banner that's on the forum?

    Yes.

  • Is it really? That’s wilddddd🤯

  • If they couldn't even recolor the skin then the absolute least they could do is reward people who already have the skin with BP and/or shards.

    But it goes to show you how little Bhvr values the loyalty of its customers.

  • I was also bummed. I was excited about the next gaming reward.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    If they couldn't even recolor the skin then the absolute least they could do is reward people who already have the skin with BP and/or shards.

    But it goes to show you how little Bhvr values the loyalty of its customers.

    Recoloring would have been enough

    Still underwhelming compared to the past prime rewards but enough


    Even the Lucky Pot charm was better than this 😂

  • Does it sit right with me? Absolutely not.

  • Does not sit right with me what-so-ever. Especially when in comparison to LoL's prime capsule rewards that gave me enough to get the Beemo skin this month.

  • A few threads on this has already been made. It's kind of old news by now.

  • @TheArbiter said:

    Yup every thread about this topic pretty much got deleted

    no threads got deleted. We merged some threads into one - for a couple of reasons, the main ones being that it makes it apparent how many people are affected by an issue and two, to keep track of everything for the moderators.

    But no threads on this topic were deleted.

  • @Mandy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3145967#Comment_3145967

    no threads got deleted. We merged some threads into one - for a couple of reasons, the main ones being that it makes it apparent how many people are affected by an issue and two, to keep track of everything for the moderators.

    But no threads on this topic were deleted.

    The moderators do a good job here, but I think the merging could have been done slightly better.

    I made a complaint thread about the skin, which had 11 upvotes within about 10 minutes of being made at the time, and it got merged with a thread from a few hours before mine that was asking what the skin was, it made no sense and honestly a lot of people felt like the complaints were being hidden.

  • @My_Aespa said:

    A few threads on this has already been made. It's kind of old news by now.

    I haven't seen any honestly and I redeemed the skin only today, though it's sad to see that apparently a couple of days are enough for something like this to be "forgotten" by the community

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3146089#Comment_3146089

    The moderators do a good job here, but I think the merging could have been done slightly better.

    I made a complaint thread about the skin, which had 11 upvotes within about 10 minutes of being made at the time, and it got merged with a thread from a few hours before mine that was asking what the skin was, it made no sense and honestly a lot of people felt like the complaints were being hidden.

    Exactly the merging was done with a post that was asking when the skin came out so if you were just looking through the main page it would only show as when is it coming out rather than the complaints.

  • It didn't sit right with me how the threads were merged. I will give the benefit of the doubt in that it was well-intentioned but then it could have been done a bit better as Seanzu said.

    It definitely didn't sit right with me that the prime skin was an old rift skin, not even recoloured and without any compensation for people who already own it.

    I also do hope that the community will not just forget this topic. I saw over 700 comments on that twitter post by Bhvr just shortly after the skin released and I saw a few negative comments on the prime gaming twitter post as well. Which is good. This laziness towards the players should not just be swept under the rug but highlighted as the embarrassment it is.

  • I hope this incident was all that was needed to do away with Prime Gaming.

  • I'm assuming they are taking this feedback into consideration and won't do this type of thing again...

  • @LiaLight said:

    It didn't sit right with me how the threads were merged. I will give the benefit of the doubt in that it was well-intentioned but then it could have been done a bit better as Seanzu said.

    It definitely didn't sit right with me that the prime skin was an old rift skin, not even recoloured and without any compensation for people who already own it.

    I also do hope that the community will not just forget this topic. I saw over 700 comments on that twitter post by Bhvr just shortly after the skin released and I saw a few negative comments on the prime gaming twitter post as well. Which is good. This laziness towards the players should not just be swept under the rug but highlighted as the embarrassment it is.

    I also do hope that the community will not just forget this topic.

    This is my main pet peeve about this community.

    BHVR got away with questionable decisions multiple times in the past because the community's attention span is shorter than my goldfish's memory.

    @lauraa said:

    I hope this incident was all that was needed to do away with Prime Gaming.

    Why? Prime Gaming rewards have been good up to now (the Lucky Pot charm was a little underwhelming but still, something new) and they are basically free, why do you think they should remove them instead of improving them?