Costumes you'd like to see for the RE Gang?
With the new RE chapter coming out soon, what costumes would you like to see the RE surv's added? For me, all i want is Jill's Bsaa outfit.
With the new RE chapter coming out soon, what costumes would you like to see the RE surv's added? For me, all i want is Jill's Bsaa outfit.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The RE6 Outfits of the characters that are in RE6.
I'd also take Leon's & Claire's Noir Outfit from RE2. Really wanted them to get some more cosmetics.
If Jill doesn't get her s.t.a.r.s. uniform I am going to scream
Shirtless Albert Wesker
Hunk
Mia and Ethan.
Shirtless Dwight.
Essential recolors
Sheva, Re6 leon, re4 ada, billy coen.
Tofu.
Shirtless Wesker. Shirtless Wesker. And....Shirtless Carlos!
shirtless jill
Basketball Rebecca is mandatory. I'd also like "Wesker Mode" Rebecca.
i want Ethan.
Jill's RE1 outfit. A Luis skin for Leon.
The RE skin above all other RE skins: The Tofu Survivor.
Yellow Bunny Feng
I would def like to see Re5 Jill. Re4 Ada, Leon noir re2 and chris re8.
Want FBI Ada.
If they don't add the Tofu Survivor ima riot
Carlos Oliveira, the remake version
Jill's S.T.A.R.S outfit
Sheva Alomar legendary
Ada's trenchcoat from RE2make, just because
Same.