Pinhead new skin(s) when? :-(
It will be soon after few weeks 1 year since he joined DbD and he got 0 new skins since he came out... :-(
It will be soon after few weeks 1 year since he joined DbD and he got 0 new skins since he came out... :-(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
When the license holders say so. That's about it.
One day hopefully, we still need Butterball and Deep Throat as skins.
No thanks. The less pinhead players the better.
When the new movie comes out
The more pinhead players the better :-3
I want Kirsty Cotton after she became Pinhead.If they're not gonna add her as a survivor might aswell make her a killer.
Butterball would be so lit.
BTW, I guess I am one of the only full bloddied outfitted Pinheads out there. I am not THAT good with him, but steadily improving, as I like his kit.
I always wonder if the full bloddied cosmetics don't get noticed at all, or if it helps to demoralize the survivors 🤔
How... how about Freddy?
There shouldn't be the possibility to be carried by a passive power in a PvP game.
Opinions, schmoopinions.
I am going to cry as Nemmy main.
Freddys first cosmetic when? :-P
Yes... and he needs so much love. I dont need to reply my thoughts about his addons etc.
...