Why doesn't everyone play Claudette?
Don't get me wrong. I play Claudette but im not a toxic flashlight #########.
I mean, she's tiny, black, short, has dark hair and clothing that makes her almost invisible.
Why play shirtless David and get spotted miles away when you can be invisible with Claudette?
Comments
Because not everyone plays for 140% efficiency.
I like Nea better.
She has cooler threads.
Plus non of what you stated matter when you don't intend to look like you are taking a dump in your pants right in front of the Killer.
Luckily not everyone is competitive and plays for a win, DBD would be unplayable otherwise
Idk, i might go to Japan to check it out, you know, for the sake of science.
PS: she's chinese though
I'll look forward for your research, im not gonna touch it though, might be a bit sticky.
No judgement.
Because Quentin looks better than Claudette. Yes, even him.
1. Because I hate every Claudette. I mori her everytime.
2. I want that Feng Min Background as a map. Thats looks really nice.
I'm going to hell for laughing about it.
We Are Many
We Are Legion
I heard they like Italians for historical reasons so I might come handy to convince them giving some "interviews"
I'll be glad to do this sacrifice for science sake
Some of her hairs (like the default one +p3) can be seen across the map ^^
And is still my favo. But sometimes I wanna play Meme Ace, or laurie, or nea, or meg, or dwight, or quentin ^^ 
In the past where dbd wasnt that variety claudette was the most played survivor. She was my main too
btw sneaky gameplay isn't very strong. playing sneaky in a chase so that the killer loses you THATS strong
and for those "snukes" (sneaky jukes) you dont need claudette. Just because youre playing claudette means not youre invisible.
Pun intended.
I laughed my ass off for this
I mained Claudette then Dwight for a bit but now I'm back to Claudette. I do not play her for stealth and according to killer mains, I am toxic even survivor mains say that about me it hurts. But I try not to be toxic. I play her because she's got cool cosmetics. Not everyone likes to stealth you know? Most people like to be spotted and chased.
I love it too though.
Dwight for life.
I used to main Dwight because when I first got the game I didn't care much for playing Survivor - just pick the first guy and go.
Plus he was 'that guy' like I was, and we both need glasses too lmao.
Now I have Dwight at P1 Level 50 and my Adam at Level 50.
I learned after 400-ish hours that there's no point in prestiging anybody. Learned the hard way, mind you, when I lost my awesome Doctor build and have yet to get even Distressing Tier 1 even though he's at Level 48-ish now.
I prefer Adam because he's so quiet, even when injured, and purchased his dark green coat cosmetic so I blend in a lot better. I can't stand playing as Claudette because she sounds like a dog on death's door whenever she's injured and it's so god damn annoying.
I also so happen to have that misfortune where I have the Killer right on my ass like a heat-seeking missile as soon as the game starts in half the matches I'm in, and if he doesn't then he comes after me after chasing another Survivor for a while. In either case, I would be injured most of the match, having to listen to that annoying whimper all god damned game.
TL;DR, Claudette sounds like a dying animal when she's injured and it's loud and annoying which is why I don't play as her.
Because not everyone is super competitive. I used to go for the best camo I could get in the early days of the game but once I stopped caring about Rank and all that, I stopped caring about camo. Running around with Ace in bright pink & purple clothes is great.
Some of us are not so shallow to care only about gameplay effectiveness.
Some of us are mature enough to appreciate deeper and more meaningful characteristics of certain survivors.
Also, Kate has great tits.
Because people don't care about being "optimal"?
This question is easily turned around to ask why does literally any killer besides nurse get played?
I thoroughly enjoy playing with Claudette. Her stealth abilities are awesome!
But unlike the new Legion, Feng can get the job done.
Thats a huge reason no one is afraid of them.
Not that DBD makes sense. Trapper is about 8ft tall and looks like he can bench 1000lbs yet he fails to push a 5ft something Laurie out of the way when shes standing in front of the hook.
Mmmmmm Trapper is big unstrong too ya
And Nea in flannel and those super short shorts.
They put Meg in a mini skirt and even that won't help.
because some people prefer challenge instead of taking the easiest route every single time
Most survivors can wear pretty heavy camouflage in terms of colors.
Thinking about it, Claudette doesn't seem to own a pair of shorts. I don't think I have seen her legs.
I used to play her because I liked being sneaky, that was until I realized you can pretty much do it with every survivor. I like playing Quentin, Tapp, Adam, Laurie, David and a few other characters too. When I do play Claudette though I always wear the shirt that Tru3Talent has for her.
I prefere to play pizza dwight or golden ace etc, just in general nice looking skins. Idc if I'm easier to spot, tbh that's even better so I'm not dealing with M1 simulator at gens
Dwight ftw.
If it ain't Dwight it ain't right.
Also her ability to hide is quite overrated, an experienced Killer will usually see her.