Why doesn't everyone play Claudette?
Don't get me wrong. I play Claudette but im not a toxic flashlight #########.
I mean, she's tiny, black, short, has dark hair and clothing that makes her almost invisible.
Why play shirtless David and get spotted miles away when you can be invisible with Claudette?
Comments
The other ones can be burned.
I tunnel Claudettes
I like Nea and Megs costumes the best (When I play survivor.)
Feng and Kate get bullied, cute needs to be bullied.
All the guys get beers when hooked, even Jake.
I like some of the Meg outfits, also maxed her out first.
Shirtless David
Kate's got nice assets
Ace
What does Claudette have? That could possibly rival that?
At the meantime, Feng is my waifu.
Fashion>>>>>>>>>Surviving
This sounds like a thread made for you.
Also Bunny Jeff when?
If I didn't love ya so much I'd be pissed
It's nice to play her whenever you feel killers are just being too serious. She has a few advantages in terms of stealth which noone else has.
Playing Claudette is practically easy mode for survivors.
Really though, I play Claudette and Feng because they are both my favorite characters, not for a meta. I can get away from the killer with either one just as well.
Anyway I'm neutral towards playing Claudette, she's an adorable little nerd in the lore but seems to be the go-to choice for most toxic players, which is a shame.