Trickster to play as, Artist to play against. I love Trickster a lot but trying to play him is a back-breaking experience, especially since I'm stuck at high mmr with him.
Playing survivor I encounter a lot of Artist for some reason and always never goes well for my team or me.
Hag also gets my vote. Just a total fun sponge. Sucks up all the fun. I think I'd put Nurse below Hag but she's not there either. She's both strong AND annoying. Have zero fun playing against either.
Artist really annoying though but thankfully she's fairly rare. Hag is worse though.
I will forever despise spirit’s power, it’s just so boring to me especially with add-ons. Because it’s just: what if wraith was actually strong and have the most boring counter play ever. Holding W atleast allows you to still make certain jukes or play smart depending on where you’re headed.
she has some of, if not the best cosmetics in the game though, so while she does slay in that department. I REALLY don’t like playing as or against her.
Trickster 'cause he can just spam his knives and you can't really do that much to avoid that. Sure, you can hide behind a wall for a slight bit, but he'll catch up to you and continue throwing his knives.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nurse
Why is hag not on this list?
Annoying to play against or play as?
Spirit is the most annoying Killer to go against from these 10
Why is deathslinger not there? Most annoying killer by far. Out of the ones on the list, I'd say the artist
Trickster to play as, Artist to play against. I love Trickster a lot but trying to play him is a back-breaking experience, especially since I'm stuck at high mmr with him.
Playing survivor I encounter a lot of Artist for some reason and always never goes well for my team or me.
Against
Cause It only let me pick 10 😔 but yes she is annoying!! Totally forgot
Hag also gets my vote. Just a total fun sponge. Sucks up all the fun. I think I'd put Nurse below Hag but she's not there either. She's both strong AND annoying. Have zero fun playing against either.
Artist really annoying though but thankfully she's fairly rare. Hag is worse though.
It only allows 10 :( I tried to put them all
Against
Knife spam goes brrrrrrrrrrrrr
Legion wouldn’t be this annoying if I don’t face them every other game.
I honestly like every killer. But if i hadto chose, i'd say legion ig.
Ugh Agreed
I will forever despise spirit’s power, it’s just so boring to me especially with add-ons. Because it’s just: what if wraith was actually strong and have the most boring counter play ever. Holding W atleast allows you to still make certain jukes or play smart depending on where you’re headed.
she has some of, if not the best cosmetics in the game though, so while she does slay in that department. I REALLY don’t like playing as or against her.
against. More my fault though, I'm always panicing around them and throw the game by accident.
Trickster 'cause he can just spam his knives and you can't really do that much to avoid that. Sure, you can hide behind a wall for a slight bit, but he'll catch up to you and continue throwing his knives.
is the one who plays for money! or the killer ure playing against for the 12th time in a row
and spirit xd