I banged huntress
now i can die at peace
hooked is pretty funny would recommend
now i can die at peace
hooked is pretty funny would recommend
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't know what I expected clicking on this post.
But congrats.
I entirely expected this post to read like this and still laughed congrats on doin Huntress
thought the DBD community couldn't get any worse.....I was mistaken...DBD Pron ??
Did she give you Iridescent Head?
... I'll see myself out now.
Lmfao
I was only able to last 5 seconds.
Best comment of the day.
You’ve missed a lot, haven’t you?
All I can imagine is she never stops humming. Ever.
How was her wind up time?
I bet she could read your aura the entire time...
You know you are doing good, though, when she runs through the entire song in less then 7s
😅 oh god
Maybe that is for the best :)