Pallets and meat plant

This must be like a crude joke or something. I have played meat plant countless times and every single time I end up having to play around 20 diff pallets all next to eachother and countless windows. Just redo the map please. I understand there needs to be a balance for how small the map technically is but cmon lmao

Comments

  • To this day, I cannot understand how they thought the redesign was a good idea. Like, I'm not saying Gideon was ever a balanced map, but I am saying that ~30 safe pallet loops with total visibility, 5+ god pallets, and 6 windows on the entire map is a terrible idea from a mile away.

  • Countless Windows?

    One of the reason why this Map has so many Pallets is because there are almost no Windows.

  • The answer? Use Nurse. And if that don't work, use Omega Blink Nurse.

    image.png


  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Countless Windows?

    One of the reason why this Map has so many Pallets is because there are almost no Windows.

    I suppose windows are scarce here , I will admit when I'm wrong but still .. PALLETS damnit lmao

  • I'll never understand the hellish decisions with this map.

    Everyone knows I hate the map reworks more than anything, but The Game easily stands out.

    It is just so bad.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Countless Windows?

    One of the reason why this Map has so many Pallets is because there are almost no Windows.

    It has three windows (two of which are on an L wall in the corner), no? And they are all are pretty weak.

  • @MrMori said:

    The answer? Use Nurse. And if that don't work, use Omega Blink Nurse.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/L3RVQCHMD8PF/image.png

    Now im imagining several nurses all very quickly using their power like a sentry.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Countless Windows?

    One of the reason why this Map has so many Pallets is because there are almost no Windows.

    Off the top of my head, the following windows exist:

    • freezer room
    • meat chute
    • maze tile with pallet, of which two or so spawn
    • L-T maze tile, of which I think one spawns
    • that one vault by one of the gates that is pretty useless and everyone forgets exists

    Every other map probably has roughly twice the number of vaults on average.

    ๐Ÿฆ†๐Ÿฆ‚

  • It would've been better if the upper level was more like the lower level, with T&L's/maze tiles, instead of giant open rooms with pallets everywhere.


    @Madjura said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3111724#Comment_3111724

    Off the top of my head, the following windows exist:

    • freezer room
    • meat chute
    • maze tile with pallet, of which two or so spawn
    • L-T maze tile, of which I think one spawns
    • that one vault by one of the gates that is pretty useless and everyone forgets exists

    Every other map probably has roughly twice the number of vaults on average.

    ๐Ÿฆ†๐Ÿฆ‚

    Off-topic, but why the duck and the scorpion? ๐Ÿค”

  • @Phantom_ said:

    It would've been better if the upper level was more like the lower level, with T&L's/maze tiles, instead of giant open rooms with pallets everywhere.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3111898#Comment_3111898

    Off-topic, but why the duck and the scorpion? ๐Ÿค”

    Science

    Could also go the RPD route and split the map in two, add some outside areas / appartments for the upper level and some rooms downstairs.

    ๐Ÿฆ†๐Ÿฆ‚

  • @JakeCannon said:

    This must be like a crude joke or something. I have played meat plant countless times and every single time I end up having to play around 20 diff pallets all next to eachother and countless windows. Just redo the map please. I understand there needs to be a balance for how small the map technically is but cmon lmao

    Yeah, it's pallet central for sure. Definitely tedious for most killers.

    On the survivor side, if I have one of those "stun the killer x times in a single match" tome challenges, I'll play a Game offering, ngl.