How many shards do you have?
I have currently 15K.
I neeeed moreeeee... :D
I have currently 15K.
I neeeed moreeeee... :D
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I saved 30k and gonna buy Artist skin with them
On ps5 I have 115.270
On pc I have around 81.000
I just save them, don't have anything I want to buy with them anyway :)
I hope the new skin(s) for Artist will cost shards.
Wow, that's a lot.
Same because I would spent them already but every skin I liked lately was cells only
11K after buying every psuedo-free Survivor I didn't have.
I have four Survivors left to buy with money but I'm using Microsoft Rewards points even if it takes me a year.
11K is not bad.
48k because all of the good outfits have been cells only lately. If the new upcoming outfits cost shards I'll probably spend them though
36k.
I usually only buy Skins with those.
7590
100k yeah i barely buy skins I mean they must be really dope
7k. I generally buy one perk per Shrine of Secrets, but I should maybe buy characters as well. Only problem with that if that I don't have the time or motivation to farm and prestige them then.
Around 160k.
Claudette hasn’t had any sexy or interesting shard cosmetics for a while so I’m hoarding them.
Around 14k. I used to spend them all on the shrine for extra blood points but now it’s useless.
27K. I’m gonna spend them on the Trickster cosmetic coming out soon <3
20K
Saving up so I can auto buy whenever the next original chapter comes outs.
If I get enough in reserve, I might buy some artist skins.
And it seems, but I might be wrong, that more and more previous rift cosmetics also get to the store with auric cells only.
Yeah, from 150k nerfed to 100k because 'they reduced the grind'...
34K
I don't know what I want to get.
9k shards. I would have easily over 100k right now but I used them all up when grinding to prestige before the progression changes (when the shrine changed everyday).
158K and I wish I had more :(
120 shards ehhh it takes forever to grind for those, so I usually lose patience and waste them on cheap stuff instead of saving them. If I truly need a more expensive skin, I pay them some money. On one hand I support the game, on the other hand I don't grind for days or weeks for some skin
I 35k with nothing to spend it on lmao. All the next killers are gonna be licensed
141,460 :D
So...a few
51k
304k
28k and I'm either going to spend them on the Moredo huntress skin or wait for a sale that includes iri shards.
Around 200 k cuz I dont care much about skins (unless it's Kate skins)
170675 on my main account.
No clue for the two others.