How often I’ve seen every killer since 6.1.0

30E47D77-15C9-4EFB-9DC0-2FB754835BBD.jpeg

Numbers on the left indicate how many matches I’ve played against each killer. Some of these I find pretty surprising, like Hag being seen twice.

Comments

  • Swap Hag for Sadako and bump up nurse and you basically have my list too. Nemmie has been often tho.

  • @skylerbound said:

    Swap Hag for Sadako and bump up nurse and you basically have my list too. Nemmie has been often tho.

    I was expecting to see more Sadakos but she’s still very rare to me. I have no idea how I managed to see two Hags.

  • I wish I'd seen 0 Plagues :'(

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    I wish I'd seen 0 Plagues :'(

    Yeah after Thana buff I expected to see her more. I guess I’m just unlucky (or lucky depending on how you want to put it).

  • ONI gets played a lot recently, if the "more blood" bug got to do with it? (i have not yet seen the new skin, so it cannot be the reason)

  • I've ran into everyone, except Pyramid Head and Oni, at least once. Quite a bit of Onryo matches too.

  • @M4dBoOmr said:

    ONI gets played a lot recently, if the "more blood" bug got to do with it? (i have not yet seen the new skin, so it cannot be the reason)

    I think the bug does have something to do with it.

  • @Mr_K said:

    Only 33?

    Been mostly playing killer, 80% of my matches were playing as Spirit (probably played like somewhere between 30 and 50 matches of her since the update), the other 20% were either dailies or wanting to switch it up.

  • Looking over the player stat site I've been trying out, their global stats for the last two months are below. Only the last 7.5 days or so of the Jun-Jul numbers are post-patch but the increases or decreases kind of give you an idea of where the players who use the site trended after the patch.

    A couple of notables

    • Dredge's use regressed to the median. Not surprising since he was heavily used following his release. He's still pretty popular though comparatively!
    • Huntress seems to the be their most popular killer at the moment. Probably simply because she's a good killer and comes with the game. 🤷‍♂️
    • Interestingly Legion's percentage went down slightly this month. Even so Legion was already super popular apparently last month, well before the new patch hit!
    • Plague's numbers haven't changed at all, it's not looking like she got a boost on this site from Thana.
    • Clown's numbers are prior to him being kill-switched today
    • The Twins are really unpopular on this site.
    • Aside from Oni, the #3 entries in GannMan's chart are all in the top six of this site's picks for Jun-Jul.
    image.png


  • On my level, lots of Bubbas, Nemesis', Legions and Nurses (why so many nurses on low MMR i can't understand).

    Quite a few Dredges.

    All other evenly rare.

    Almost never seen Twins and Hag.

  • @EvilSerje said:

    On my level, lots of Bubbas, Nemesis', Legions and Nurses (why so many nurses on low MMR i can't understand).

    Quite a few Dredges.

    All other evenly rare.

    Almost never seen Twins and Hag.

    arent the Archive Challenges about Nurse as well?

  • @GannTM said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/C0YA8XTV55KN/30e47d77-15c9-4efb-9dc0-2fb754835bbd.jpeg

    Numbers on the left indicate how many matches I’ve played against each killer. Some of these I find pretty surprising, like Hag being seen twice.

    Im surpriced oni is first haven't seen one in a while.

  • Mostly Nurses and Legions for me