Please kill switch Clown

There is a bug causing the Clown to have a permanent haste buff from the antidote and it stacks with addons to give infinite wall hacks too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KnnsH-lFmU

Comments

  • Huh, this happened to me in a match where I was fooling around with survivors but I wasn't sure why it happened. Now I know why so thank you. Originally, I thought it was maybe a visual glitch. Hope they are aware of this and fix it soon.

  • @Remedicist said:

    Huh, this happened to me in a match where I was fooling around with survivors but I wasn't sure why it happened. Now I know why so thank you. Originally, I thought it was maybe a visual glitch. Hope they are aware of this and fix it soon.

    you can get infinite aura reading with cigar box too lmao

  • Submit a bug report on these forums. They're more likely to see it there and take action.

  • Yeah I've seen a video about these Clown bugs. Ironically these bugs make him better, but they need to be fixed because infinite wall hacks is just plain unfair.

  • There is already a bug report for this.

    Although the report says you have to hit the survivor so both the killer and the survivor get the effect, and try this multiple times.

    It seems impractical to do in a real match.

    There:

    @Jay_Whyask said:

    • PS4
    • You can permanently invigorate yourself as The Clown
    • As The Clown repeatedly direct hit a Survivor with your antidotes, not sure how many times is necessary, I usually use 12 to 16 bottles of antidote. Both you and the survivor need to be invigorated by the bottles you've thrown, Invigorating yourself repeatedly won't work.
    • I did this twice in public matches and it worked both times.

    I didn't take any screenshots because of how easy this is to reproduce. Sorry.

    And there is also this one:

    @AngryHobo2 said:

    Step 1: Enter public match as clown.

    Step 2: Toss an Afterpiece Antidote (Yellow Gas) at a survivor at a pallet.

    Step 3: Get stunned by said survivor as the Haste effect is granted.

    Step 4: If successful, you now have a permanent speed bonus.

    When this occurred I was playing as "The Clown" on the newest map "Garden of Joy". I was using Clown's own perks for an Archive Challenge, as well as Shadborn. All perks were Tier III. As of now, I have only had the bug occur once, I shall attempt to reproduce the bug after completing this bug report. EDIT: After replicating the above steps I have successfully replicated the bug.

    Since I have started to record all of my games with Shadowplay for content creation, I have a recording of the match which can be found at the YouTube link below:

    I will also include my log as I am a PC player.

    This link is to my first interaction with the bug:

    https://youtu.be/klgZ484uLdE

    This link is to my second interaction where I attempted to replicate the bug in a public match. I succeeded.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aypYnBxp95c

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/BSLY3L12VCYR/deadbydaylight.log


  • @Aurelle said:

    Yeah I've seen a video about these Clown bugs. Ironically these bugs make him better, but they need to be fixed because infinite wall hacks is just plain unfair.

    Which is why I keep saying that Vanity Mirror/Dead Rabbit with M&A is Myers' strongest build (gotta try new Lethal with this!), but everyone just keeps talking about Tombstone.

  • Pretty sure they know already.

    @hailxsatanxeveryxday said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089798#Comment_3089798

    Which is why I keep saying that Vanity Mirror/Dead Rabbit with M&A is Myers' strongest build (gotta try new Lethal with this!), but everyone just keeps talking about Tombstone.

    Listen, I'm a Vanity/Rabbit enjoyer too but Tombstone definitely is on a league of its own. Even normal Myers is better than Mirror unless you're using a map offering.

  • @Norhc said:

    Pretty sure they know already.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089855#Comment_3089855

    Listen, I'm a Vanity/Rabbit enjoyer too but Tombstone definitely is on a league of its own. Even normal Myers is better than Mirror unless you're using a map offering.

    Indoor maps make and break Mirror Myers. One of my fondest Myer memories was me with a super casual build and NO vanity mirror loading into RPC.

    I quickly decided to not level up my Evil Within, but just play as a budget Mirror Myers, and it worked! Gosh, it was so fun to jumpscare all the survivors and constantly bumb into them.

    Chases were impossible, but I didn't care ^^ I ended up with a 3K and let the Claudette go. Still got accused as "camping killer trash" in the post game chat by the Bill who died first, but I took that as a batch of honor.

  • @Akumakaji said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089881#Comment_3089881

    Indoor maps make and break Mirror Myers. One of my fondest Myer memories was me with a super casual build and NO vanity mirror loading into RPC.

    I quickly decided to not level up my Evil Within, but just play as a budget Mirror Myers, and it worked! Gosh, it was so fun to jumpscare all the survivors and constantly bumb into them.

    Chases were impossible, but I didn't care ^^ I ended up with a 3K and let the Claudette go. Still got accused as "camping killer trash" in the post game chat by the Bill who died first, but I took that as a batch of honor.

    Imagine if you ran infinite tier 3 and camped him. How much more salty would he be? Trick question, it would literally not make a difference because those types believe leaving the hook and going cross map is face camping.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089895#Comment_3089895

    Imagine if you ran infinite tier 3 and camped him. How much more salty would he be? Trick question, it would literally not make a difference because those types believe leaving the hook and going cross map is face camping.

    Bubba can do this and people are not salty to Bubbas anymore. They are just like "Yeah, another Bubba game. Let's go to next."

  • @lagosta said:

    There is a bug causing the Clown to have a permanent haste buff from the antidote and it stacks with addons to give infinite wall hacks too.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KnnsH-lFmU

    For a moment there I thought the title was a joke but holy crap.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089910#Comment_3089910

    Bubba can do this and people are not salty to Bubbas anymore. They are just like "Yeah, another Bubba game. Let's go to next."

    When I play Bubba I get a lot of "at least you're not another camping Bubba",..

  • @Akumakaji said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089913#Comment_3089913

    When I play Bubba I get a lot of "at least you're not another camping Bubba",..

    People just gave up. You know most of them are camping. So you are trying to finish gens and game as fast as you can.


    Uncamper Bubba is so fun killer to against tho.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089976#Comment_3089976

    People just gave up. You know most of them are camping. So you are trying to finish gens and game as fast as you can.

    Uncamper Bubba is so fun killer to against tho.

    Hehe... Today I did a time challenge to hook 10 survivors in the basement and on a whim role played Insidious Basement Bubba by moving in the corner under the stairs and not moving. When the survivor started suiciding I quickly ended the scharade and hurtled up the stairs. Poor thing, it must have been scared for life life.