My first 20 killer games so far after patch

Title

1. Pig 0K with 6 hooks

2. Pig 3K at 3 gens left with 10 hooks

3. Wraith 2K with 9 hooks

4. Pig 4K at 2 gens left with 12 hooks

5. Pig 4K at 2 gens left with 12 hooks

6. Wraith 0K with 5 hooks

7. Oni 4K at 2 gens left with 12 hooks

8. Myers 4K at 1 gen left with 2 hooks and tombstone

9. Myers 3K with 10 hooks I let last one escape

10. Myers 3K at 2 gens left with tombstone

11. Nemesis 4K at 4 gens left with 12 hooks

12. Nemesis 4K at 5 gens left with 12 hooks

13. Nemesis 4K at 2 gens left with 11 hooks

14. Nemesis 2K with 10 hooks I let last 2 escape

15. Ghostface 4K at 2 gens left with 10 hooks

16. Nurse 4K at 1 gen left with 12 hooks

17. Myers 3K at 1 gen left with 6 hooks

18. Legion 4K at 4 gens left with 9 hooks

19. Executioner 4K at 2 gens left with 8 hooks

20. Legion 1K with 8 hooks I let last 3 escape

So I averaged 2,85 kills, 8,8 hooks per game and on average 3,35 gens get done but I could done better if I didn't let some survivors escape. How other killers games have went?

Comments

  • Played 2 games with meme Jumpscare Myers and got both 4ks. Probably because they were playing super altruistic. I legit had no idea what they were doing lmao

  • I’ve had some good games and games that I didn’t do so well. It felt a lot less frustrating though. Enjoyed them all.

  • it is a good time to play killer for sure, unfortunately the queues are super long because absolutely no one (myself included) wants to play survivor.

  • Personally I've had mostly 1-2 k matches where they win fair and square , a few decimating 4ks with 5 gens remaining only on the 19th tho . And since I'm not afraid to say it I've gotten quite a few 0k matches .

  • I haven't lost a match yet. I mean I usually do well with Mikey, but man the games have been a lot more chill. When I get a 4k with only one gen done on Cowshed I know something ain't right lol.

    Btw @Deathstroke nice results with Mikey. You do him proud.

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    I haven't lost a match yet. I mean I usually do well with Mikey, but man the games have been a lot more chill. When I get a 4k with only one gen done on Cowshed I know something ain't right lol.

    Btw @Deathstroke nice results with Mikey. You do him proud.

    Yeah I have done pretty well with him. He actually feels strong when I use him. With corrupt and deadlock it's not too hard to get infinite tombstone unless survivors are very good.

  • Revert the generis buff except Gen time is first step.

  • EU central morning, early afternoon. Absolute nightmare.


    There are at least 1-2 brand new parts per game. If I don’t bring gen slow I don’t even have a chance.

    Mostly 0-1 kills.

    This patch barely changed anything tiles are still strong zero mindgame for an M1 killer.

  • @C3Tooth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3084208#Comment_3084208

    Revert the generis buff except Gen time is first step.

    Keep the generis buff and bring back old gen times nobody wants to fix those gens that's the problem.

  • @VicThor said:

    EU central morning, early afternoon. Absolute nightmare.

    There are at least 1-2 brand new parts per game. If I don’t bring gen slow I don’t even have a chance.

    Mostly 0-1 kills.

    This patch barely changed anything tiles are still strong zero mindgame for an M1 killer.

    Sorry, but you must be real bad. I win most of my games with Wraith and he is an M1 killer. There's no way someone is constantly getting 0-1k nowadays, are you playing blindfolded?

  • @VicThor said:

    EU central morning, early afternoon. Absolute nightmare.

    There are at least 1-2 brand new parts per game. If I don’t bring gen slow I don’t even have a chance.

    Mostly 0-1 kills.

    This patch barely changed anything tiles are still strong zero mindgame for an M1 killer.

    Fortunately BNP doesnt actually work atm so that wouldnt have made any impact.

  • I’ve gotten 3k or better in every match since the update except for one as myers which was a 1k. I could’ve won that game too though, I made one really bad mistake near the end and it cost me the game pretty sure. But I’m sitting on an 88% killrate right now in games since the update, compared to 80% before the update.

    My survivor solo queue escape rate has dropped to 27% in games since the update; I was at 52% before.

    (Those numbers before the update consist of data from 464 Killer matches and 420 solo survivor matches.)

  • I keep getting 2ks. And most of the time, the second kill is only because survivors are screwing around in the end game instead of just leaving like they ought to.

  • @Deathstroke said:

    Title

    1. Pig 0K with 6 hooks

    2. Pig 3K at 3 gens left with 10 hooks

    3. Wraith 2K with 9 hooks

    4. Pig 4K at 2 gens left with 12 hooks

    5. Pig 4K at 2 gens left with 12 hooks

    6. Wraith 0K with 5 hooks

    7. Oni 4K at 2 gens left with 12 hooks

    8. Myers 4K at 1 gen left with 2 hooks and tombstone

    9. Myers 3K with 10 hooks I let last one escape

    10. Myers 3K at 2 gens left with tombstone

    11. Nemesis 4K at 4 gens left with 12 hooks

    12. Nemesis 4K at 5 gens left with 12 hooks

    13. Nemesis 4K at 2 gens left with 11 hooks

    14. Nemesis 2K with 10 hooks I let last 2 escape

    15. Ghostface 4K at 2 gens left with 10 hooks

    16. Nurse 4K at 1 gen left with 12 hooks

    17. Myers 3K at 1 gen left with 6 hooks

    18. Legion 4K at 4 gens left with 9 hooks

    19. Executioner 4K at 2 gens left with 8 hooks

    20. Legion 1K with 8 hooks I let last 3 escape

    So I averaged 2,85 kills, 8,8 hooks per game and on average 3,35 gens get done but I could done better if I didn't let some survivors escape. How other killers games have went?

    https://nightlight.gg/

  • Seems right to me lmao. And actually it’s 99% you let someone go remember?

  • Thats maybe cause you're 0.1%. Not need for changes without official data.

  • @Deathstroke said:

    Title

    1. Pig 0K with 6 hooks

    2. Pig 3K at 3 gens left with 10 hooks

    3. Wraith 2K with 9 hooks

    4. Pig 4K at 2 gens left with 12 hooks

    5. Pig 4K at 2 gens left with 12 hooks

    6. Wraith 0K with 5 hooks

    7. Oni 4K at 2 gens left with 12 hooks

    8. Myers 4K at 1 gen left with 2 hooks and tombstone

    9. Myers 3K with 10 hooks I let last one escape

    10. Myers 3K at 2 gens left with tombstone

    11. Nemesis 4K at 4 gens left with 12 hooks

    12. Nemesis 4K at 5 gens left with 12 hooks

    13. Nemesis 4K at 2 gens left with 11 hooks

    14. Nemesis 2K with 10 hooks I let last 2 escape

    15. Ghostface 4K at 2 gens left with 10 hooks

    16. Nurse 4K at 1 gen left with 12 hooks

    17. Myers 3K at 1 gen left with 6 hooks

    18. Legion 4K at 4 gens left with 9 hooks

    19. Executioner 4K at 2 gens left with 8 hooks

    20. Legion 1K with 8 hooks I let last 3 escape

    So I averaged 2,85 kills, 8,8 hooks per game and on average 3,35 gens get done but I could done better if I didn't let some survivors escape. How other killers games have went?

    Simple about 3 hooks within three gens because Matchmaking screws me over all the time as killer

  • Sadako went great. Only lost once when was doing book challenges.

    As for survivor.... Still cannot get out of Ash Rank.

  • I've had more obvious blowouts at 5 or 4 gens but I'm still having to work my butt off. i'm getting creamed every 2-3 matches, and I've been getting utterly destroyed by random stuff. I'm enjoying seeing what survivors try

    The most important thing for me is that I can commit to my bad first chase slightly longer, or give up and try to recover and it's not completely hopeless.

  • @sizzlingmario4 said:

    I’ve gotten 3k or better in every match since the update except for one as myers which was a 1k. I could’ve won that game too though, I made one really bad mistake near the end and it cost me the game pretty sure. But I’m sitting on an 88% killrate right now in games since the update, compared to 80% before the update.

    My survivor solo queue escape rate has dropped to 27% in games since the update; I was at 52% before.

    (Those numbers before the update consist of data from 464 Killer matches and 420 solo survivor matches.)

    I think before update I averaged around 2,5 kills per game before update I calculated it once. But now I could easily get more than 3 kill average if I want to but I have bad habit letting survivors escape lowering my kill rates. I lost too few matches because some mistakes but they were also very good teams one with legacy skins and I was using wraith and pig in those matches. I think I would won them with B tier killer thought.

    When I have played survivor now it's usually killer just stomping us but we have been able to win few matches but I think only because the killer was bad. I think it's very hard to now win agains't good killer only exceptional loopers maybe can do that more consistently. Before update my escape rate was around 50% too but now I think it's under 30% for sure.

  • Running about 50/50 by my estimation.

    2 4k's

    2 0k shutouts

    1 2k

    1 game where one person disconnected so I just let them farm then took 2 more and let the 4th go.

  • @Deathstroke said:

    Title

    1. Pig 0K with 6 hooks

    2. Pig 3K at 3 gens left with 10 hooks

    3. Wraith 2K with 9 hooks

    4. Pig 4K at 2 gens left with 12 hooks

    5. Pig 4K at 2 gens left with 12 hooks

    6. Wraith 0K with 5 hooks

    7. Oni 4K at 2 gens left with 12 hooks

    8. Myers 4K at 1 gen left with 2 hooks and tombstone

    9. Myers 3K with 10 hooks I let last one escape

    10. Myers 3K at 2 gens left with tombstone

    11. Nemesis 4K at 4 gens left with 12 hooks

    12. Nemesis 4K at 5 gens left with 12 hooks

    13. Nemesis 4K at 2 gens left with 11 hooks

    14. Nemesis 2K with 10 hooks I let last 2 escape

    15. Ghostface 4K at 2 gens left with 10 hooks

    16. Nurse 4K at 1 gen left with 12 hooks

    17. Myers 3K at 1 gen left with 6 hooks

    18. Legion 4K at 4 gens left with 9 hooks

    19. Executioner 4K at 2 gens left with 8 hooks

    20. Legion 1K with 8 hooks I let last 3 escape

    So I averaged 2,85 kills, 8,8 hooks per game and on average 3,35 gens get done but I could done better if I didn't let some survivors escape. How other killers games have went?

    haha my Survivors matches the past 7

    1 dead at 3 gens (long looping yet no gens didnt get unhooked until 2nd)

    2 dead at 1 gen normal match (we had 1 bad survivors but whatever)

    3 dead at 3 gens (hook camper and my teammates didnt do gens instead they tried to save the hook camped guy so we all lost)

    4 dead at 1 gen

    5 "dead" at 2gens (got hatch becuase killer thought that i was the only good player)

    6 dead at endgame (normal game)

    7 Dead at 3 gens (did a really long loop at the start no gens popped didnt get rescued until 2nd hook stage and he wasnt camping so i got unhooked basement hit and he didnt take a hit so i died)


    Killer (only played 4 matches)

    4k endgame (troll build) - Clown

    3k 1dc 2 gens - Twins

    2k 2 escapes - Clown

    4k at 4 gens - Nurse

  • Curious what typa builds your going and what addons just to get a better look into your gameplay style 😊?