SWF survivor bully squad now complaining on forums

Their perks got changed and now they're unhappy with the results. Their actions now get backlashed because their bully mechanics are hardwired in their brain and doesn't apply in this game anymore. Sorry about your twitch views but that's a hard pill to swallow for most.

No, you can't bully the killer no more, even if you're going to use Boil Over every match.

Have a nice day 🙃

Comments

  • Okay, Mr. Killer. Have a nice day.

  • You gotta try a little harder if you don’t want your bait to be so obvious

  • “Game balance that lets killers 4K every match is correct and everyone complaining is a stupid toxic baby”


    ^Not the situation we’re in right now but that’s pretty much the logic you’re using.

  • @Oscarnator said:

    You gotta try a little harder if you don’t want your bait to be so obvious

    It's not bait but killers know it's not a skill issue anymore.

  • Thanks for the info, now take your pill and take a nap

  • okay so there is already 4 survivor mains in here good to know

  • It really helps your argument to call people who disagree as bullies

  • Grow tf up, this is so cringey.

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    It really helps your argument to call people who disagree as bullies

    Is it it crazy how people justify tunneling and camping by saying it’s a valid strategy and people can play how they want but when a survivor “bully’s” a killer with a SWF they suddenly don’t like other peoples play styles?

  • @Oscarnator said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3082300#Comment_3082300

    Is it it crazy how people justify tunneling and camping by saying it’s a valid strategy and people can play how they want but when a survivor “bully’s” a killer with a SWF they suddenly don’t like other peoples play styles?

    Yeah usually when killers say they got bullied by survivors it's usually just survivors playing the game

  • @AarcvanDemen said:

    Their perks got changed and now they're unhappy with the results. Their actions now get backlashed because their bully mechanics are hardwired in their brain and doesn't apply in this game anymore. Sorry about your twitch views but that's a hard pill to swallow for most.

    No, you can't bully the killer no more, even if you're going to use Boil Over every match.

    Have a nice day 🙃

    Cringe

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    So using perks like boil over is bullying? okay dude

    Bro are you new? If you’re survivor and you do gens you’re toxic cuz you’re gen rushing. You don’t do gens and meme? You’re toxic because you’re bullying the killer instead of doing gens. You loop the killer for a long time? Toxic you get facecamped because you’re good. You display any, and I mean ANY kind of coordination does not matter if you’re SoloQ the killer thinks you’re a SWF so you’re toxic.

    Can’t have in SoloQ or as a survivor unless you get a decent team, get a fun killer who sizing scummy, and does not run boring perks. It goes both ways obviously with killers just playing the game and certain survivors take that personally. Really can’t win with people.

  • OP does not play both sides I'm sure.

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    OP does not play both sides I'm sure.

    I do and killers have a far more fairer game and survivors actually take skills to play rn. This game isn't ez mode for survivors where they can rush the gens and press a single snooze button for a easy clutch escape. No more dead harding loops and no more iron will.

    Playing as survivor is way more enjoyable than ever.

  • Somehow I doubt all the threads that are mostly about people's experience in solo queue is "swf bully squads" complaining. Unless your theory is that it's some mastermind shadow scheme where they all got together to pretend to be solo queuers or something, I guess.

  • @oxygen said:

    Somehow I doubt all the threads that are mostly about people's experience in solo queue is "swf bully squads" complaining. Unless your theory is that it's some mastermind shadow scheme where they all got together to pretend to be solo queuers or something, I guess.

    Yes, I know for sure there are people behind this to spam posts on this forum to gain as much attention from the devs and nerf the killers once more like they did to freddy.

  • @AarcvanDemen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3082358#Comment_3082358

    I do and killers have a far more fairer game and survivors actually take skills to play rn. This game isn't ez mode for survivors where they can rush the gens and press a single snooze button for a easy clutch escape. No more dead harding loops and no more iron will.

    Playing as survivor is way more enjoyable than ever.

    unless the killer camps and tunnel at 5 gen with 3 or 4 slow down perks.

    btw never used those perk ever only meta perk I used was shine chill

  • Did -any- bully tactic actually get touched on this patch?

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3082386#Comment_3082386

    unless the killer camps and tunnel at 5 gen with 3 or 4 slow down perks.

    btw never used those perk ever only meta perk I used was shine chill

    Camping and tunneling never changed, not before or after the patch, so I don't know what the issue is?

  • Actual bully squads are few and far between. Survivors doing gens is considered genrushing, when in reality the killer just lacks pressure. If you sabo hooks, even if it's just one hook that they insist on using, you're being toxic and bullying the killer. If you blind the killer after a pallet stun, you're a toxic survivor. If you pallet stun the killer, you're a toxic survivor.

    You see players like Tru3ta1ent constantly whinge about "toxic survivors" and "SWF", but you also see those same players tunneling and camping at 5 gens. Survivors just playing the game the way it's intended are not toxic, nor are they bullying the killer.

  • @AarcvanDemen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3082495#Comment_3082495

    Camping and tunneling never changed, not before or after the patch, so I don't know what the issue is?

    gen time takes 90 sec now which now give killer more time to camp and tunnel, now add 3 or 4 gen slow down perks on top of that which give them more time to camp and tunnel

    basekit BT does nothing and DS is a joke

    with no basekit kindred solo don't know if the killer camping with either feeds the camping killer or waste more time for the survivor to check which give killer more time to camp and tunnel.

    if you don't understand that after this update that camping and tunneling is a lot strong now then before the update your delusional and I think your a little paranoid

    @AarcvanDemen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3082394#Comment_3082394

    Yes, I know for sure there are people behind this to spam posts on this forum to gain as much attention from the devs and nerf the killers once more like they did to freddy.

    what I get from this post

    like where did the survivor touch you?

  • all this update has done made solo not fun and forcing survivor to quit or only play in a SWF group

    in the end going to get worst on both sides.

  • @AarcvanDemen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3082394#Comment_3082394

    Yes, I know for sure there are people behind this to spam posts on this forum to gain as much attention from the devs and nerf the killers once more like they did to freddy.

    I honestly can't tell if you're serious, but I really hope it isn't serious 😄

  • @AarcvanDemen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3082394#Comment_3082394

    Yes, I know for sure there are people behind this to spam posts on this forum to gain as much attention from the devs and nerf the killers once more like they did to freddy.

    Like those bad killer players that create threads on a daily bases to proclaim that its not that bad?