The good thing is that BHVR is tracking everything and i am curious about the future statistics

yo,

first of all, I would like to suggest that we focus on having fun and also sharing our good experiences since the release of Patch 6.1

The update is very refreshing and I enjoy seeing many new builds. It doesn't matter if I play Killer or Survivor. I think we are not at war here, and this fuss (Survivor vs Killer) about the killers and survivors has to stop.

I'm playing 50-50 now (survivor and killer) and I can tell that trolling has decreased significantly in my games since the patch was released. Stealthplay is thankfully rewarded more and I have the impression that most survivors have a bit more respect for the killer again. At least in the game.

My solo XP as a survivor is quite positive. It has become much rarer that in my Survivor matches someone camps hard ( from 100-0 ) or that the killer tunnels someone completely. It's also hardly worth it as a killer anymore and I think that's good. Of course, it's harder on your own, and it should be. Imagine if BHVR introduced in-game voice chat. Then all matches would have the quality of: The killer plays against a SWF every time. That would be too much of a good thing, but that's just my opinion.

My XP as a killer has also gotten much better, as I personally don't rely on hard genslowdown perks anymore. Right now I like to play combinations of Sloppy Butcher with Thanataphobia and Shattered Hope on different killers and when I lose a game as a killer, it finally feels like a loss. Something like what happened with DH (such an unhealthy perk) should never happen again with BHVR in my opinion. This perk just had too much of an impact on the game and I'm glad this frustrating perk has been toned down.

I'm really excited about the developers' future stats and very optimistic about what the future will bring. How much do you like it? Share your positive experience.

Greetings

Comments

  • You lost me at “focus on having fun” because there’s been no fun to be had for a lot of us.

  • I'm more curious on how they will interpret the stats... cause they messed up with some of the changes (IMO)

  • @PNgamer said:

    yo,

    first of all, I would like to suggest that we focus on having fun and also sharing our good experiences since the release of Patch 6.1

    The update is very refreshing and I enjoy seeing many new builds. It doesn't matter if I play Killer or Survivor. I think we are not at war here, and this fuss (Survivor vs Killer) about the killers and survivors has to stop.

    I'm playing 50-50 now (survivor and killer) and I can tell that trolling has decreased significantly in my games since the patch was released. Stealthplay is thankfully rewarded more and I have the impression that most survivors have a bit more respect for the killer again. At least in the game.

    My solo XP as a survivor is quite positive. It has become much rarer that in my Survivor matches someone camps hard ( from 100-0 ) or that the killer tunnels someone completely. It's also hardly worth it as a killer anymore and I think that's good. Of course, it's harder on your own, and it should be. Imagine if BHVR introduced in-game voice chat. Then all matches would have the quality of: The killer plays against a SWF every time. That would be too much of a good thing, but that's just my opinion.

    My XP as a killer has also gotten much better, as I personally don't rely on hard genslowdown perks anymore. Right now I like to play combinations of Sloppy Butcher with Thanataphobia and Shattered Hope on different killers and when I lose a game as a killer, it finally feels like a loss. Something like what happened with DH (such an unhealthy perk) should never happen again with BHVR in my opinion. This perk just had too much of an impact on the game and I'm glad this frustrating perk has been toned down.

    I'm really excited about the developers' future stats and very optimistic about what the future will bring. How much do you like it? Share your positive experience.

    Greetings

    Thana on 90 second gens. That's not a build that's focused on fun for solo survivors, in particular.

  • It’ll be interesting to see how they take the increased kill rate stats. They did say they wanted it but at what point is it too much?

  • It’s easier you see government files about ufo than bhvr showing statistics of this massacre

  • I love to see more positivity about the patch! I know that while I preferred to play killer I find myself playing mostly survivor nowadays out of fear that too many are leaving. If everyone plays killers, nobody does, lol.

    Personally I feel like the patch's initial reception from survivors was blown way out of proportion. A lot of niche perks got some love in one way or another. Heck, Open Handed practically got a buff with NOES showing the Hex Totem aura now.

    To my Botany Knowledge gamers out there, if you want more medkit efficiency you'll want to get "Built to Last" from Felix Richter.

  • @dictep said:

    It’s easier you see government files about ufo than bhvr showing statistics of this massacre

    Yeah, it's impossible to see statistics that doesn't exist yet lol

  • Not respecting the killer is still the best strategy for survivors maybe moreso with all that slowdown. Trade a gen for a health state or even a hook state ten times out of ten. That's how I get beat now, and pretty much the only ones who do beat me.

  • there is no good experience if you play survivor. and the thing is: even though they have data, they dont understand anything about cause and effect of this data. as perfectly shown with this latest patch.

  • @Tiufal said:

    there is no good experience if you play survivor. and the thing is: even though they have data, they dont understand anything about cause and effect of this data. as perfectly shown with this latest patch.

    of course, the players have more idea and know everything better than the developers.....

    nothing new

  • @Zexbunny said:

    Not respecting the killer is still the best strategy for survivors maybe moreso with all that slowdown. Trade a gen for a health state or even a hook state ten times out of ten. That's how I get beat now, and pretty much the only ones who do beat me.

    @scenekiller said:

    You lost me at “focus on having fun” because there’s been no fun to be had for a lot of us.


    People focus too much on escape and killing.....