Now that AoT skins came to DbD...

...which skins from others anime or manga would you like to see in this game?

My own list could be this one:

For Survivors:

-Feng Min as Faye from Cowboy Bebop

-Zarina as Rose from Fullmetal Alchemist

-Claudette as Caska from Berserk

-Dwight as Ginoza from Psycho-Pass

-Yui as Lein from Serial Experiments Lein

-Felix as Johan from Monster

For Killers, i can only imagine The Doctor as Alucard from Hellsing, but i have no more ideas for others killers at the moment.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Honestly I'd just like Dio as a Killer at this point.

  • Ok, hear me out: Nea as Jolyne Cujoh from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure!

  • Am I the only DBD player who just kind of likes horror and doesn't want anime in it? Nothing against people who like anime of course.

  • We need Jojo's


    And probably some Junji ito

  • @CluelessWanderer said:

    Am I the only DBD player who just kind of likes horror and doesn't want anime in it? Nothing against people who like anime of course.

    Eh, there’s already a dating sim.

    May as well go all in

  • @Pulsar said:

    Honestly I'd just like Dio as a Killer at this point.

    Legion as Pillar Men :P

  • @Rizzo said:

    Ok, hear me out: Nea as Jolyne Cujoh from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure!

    if that means we get Trickster DIO as well then i'm all for it

  • @DoritoHead said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3078491#Comment_3078491

    Eh, there’s already a dating sim.

    May as well go all in

    True! lol

    Can't go back now lol

  • If I'm being honest i don't want anime at all in the game

  • Some FMA homunculus skins for killers, like Sloth for Oni, Lust for Spirit, Envy Legion, Greed Trapper or Trickster, Gluttony Blight, Bradley/Wrath for Slinger or Wraith, and Pride for Dredge.

    And for a full FMA release they could do Felix Edward, Jeff Alphonse, Meg or Kate Winry, Meg or Kate Hawkeye, Dwight Hughes, Jake Mustang, and more!

    Also to OP, Alucard would be better suited for Trickster than Doctor, shockwaves and Alucard feel like they don't mix but a gun and throwing knives seems a bit more apt of a comparison lol

  • Just make Dwight Son Goku and let him Kamehameha Killers out of the map

  • If I could get an Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing cosplay for Zarina, I could die happy.

  • Oh I got it;


    Trapper as Sailor Moon

    Oni as Sailor Venus

    Hillbilly Sailor Jupiter

    Spirit Sailor Mars

    ... Victor as that baby Sailor kid with the pink hair (cant remember her name)

    Blight as Tuxedo Mask etc

  • I think they would only go for horror themed so no Sailor moon, Cowboy Mediocre, ect.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3078491#Comment_3078491

    I feel the same but if it's just skins for existing characters I'm all for more cosmetics.

    I prefer the horror as well but I also agree that more cosmetics aren't a bad thing. And as far as the AoT skins go I think they fit in quite well. I am completely unfamiliar with most anime (including AoT) and even if the new skins were released without saying where they came from I don't think I would have found them out of place.

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    I think they would only go for horror themed so no Sailor moon, Cowboy Mediocre, ect.

    AoT is horror? Someone tried to get me to watch it ages ago and it seemed more like action and the story was so bloody slow moving I couldn't really get into it.

    *was also joking about Sailor Moon no matter how much I want to see Trapper in a scout uniform with pony tails lol*

  • @CluelessWanderer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3079084#Comment_3079084

    AoT is horror? Someone tried to get me to watch it ages ago and it seemed more like action and the story was so bloody slow moving I couldn't really get into it.

    *was also joking about Sailor Moon no matter how much I want to see Trapper in a scout uniform with pony tails lol*

    More like an action horror, it def has horror themes

  • Bleach Themed Cosmetics would be cool and would be fitting since the Anime is finally making a return after 10 years.


    Hollowfied - Trapper or Dredge

    Ichigo - Felix

    Mikeala - Orihime

    Chad - Jake

    Uryu - Dwight

  • @CluelessWanderer said:

    Am I the only DBD player who just kind of likes horror and doesn't want anime in it? Nothing against people who like anime of course.

    Me too, but since it's just cosmetics i don't care that much

  • @Pulsar said:

    Honestly I'd just like Dio as a Killer at this point.

    I feel like Yoshikage Kira would be a better fit as a killer imo.

  • @Rizzo said:

    Ok, hear me out: Nea as Jolyne Cujoh from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure!

    +1 to that, havn't watched jojos yet, but just looking at the pictures, that is so nea :D