Where are the survivors?

switch.jpg

I thought this would be switching throughout the day

what happened? where are the survivors? I'm getting long qtimes as killer.

Comments

  • This is something that I find so odd. When I play survivor, I have to wait for several minutes and when I play as killer, I get instant queues. But I am getting 100 percent bonus for playing survivor, why?

  • Maybe survivors stopped play after losing so many games. I can not blame them, BHVR butchered solos.

  • @VoidOfMe said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/K43TMENN5MJ7/switch.jpg

    I thought this would be switching throughout the day

    what happened? where are the survivors? I'm getting long qtimes as killer.

    Where are you from? Maybe it's your region that's specifically imbalanced.

    I'm in CT NA, and my killer queue times are instant as they always are. Playing survivor for most of the afternoon, the BP bonus was there (not that it's working properly, as it seems to be bugged and not giving BP to everyone in a party), but the waits were still there to play. Not too lengthy, but definitely longer than what the killer wait was afterwards, which makes no sense.

  • @konchok said:

    This is something that I find so odd. When I play survivor, I have to wait for several minutes and when I play as killer, I get instant queues. But I am getting 100 percent bonus for playing survivor, why?

    It could be your region? If the queue incentives are global that could explain it. My survivor queues are almost instant.

  • @VoidOfMe said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/K43TMENN5MJ7/switch.jpg

    I thought this would be switching throughout the day

    what happened? where are the survivors? I'm getting long qtimes as killer.

    I get insta queues with both Killers and Survivors, Europe 1am. But the whole day pretty much.

  • @konchok said:

    This is something that I find so odd. When I play survivor, I have to wait for several minutes and when I play as killer, I get instant queues. But I am getting 100 percent bonus for playing survivor, why?

    This is based off of bhvrs average players I'm suspecting, if this is the case then there are more than average number of killers on and less than average of survivors but it's not enough to really notice a difference I think, that's the only thing I could think of that made sense.

  • @konchok said:

    This is something that I find so odd. When I play survivor, I have to wait for several minutes and when I play as killer, I get instant queues. But I am getting 100 percent bonus for playing survivor, why?

    This system is encouraging players to play survivors. Obviously coz there is more killers at the time. I recognize this system from overwatch.

    Survivors time was always long at the evening tho. Killers times at the mornings.

  • My killer queues are instant :/

  • Screenshot 2022-07-19 182441.png

    Why am I getting a bonus for going into a queue that's oversaturated BHVR?

  • @VoidOfMe said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/K43TMENN5MJ7/switch.jpg

    I thought this would be switching throughout the day

    what happened? where are the survivors? I'm getting long qtimes as killer.

    Disneyland_Adventures.jpg

    I've been playing this. It's surprisingly more fun than dbd.

  • @ChiSoxFan11 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/335360/where-are-the-survivors

    Where are you from? Maybe it's your region that's specifically imbalanced.

    I'm in CT NA, and my killer queue times are instant as they always are. Playing survivor for most of the afternoon, the BP bonus was there (not that it's working properly, as it seems to be bugged and not giving BP to everyone in a party), but the waits were still there to play. Not too lengthy, but definitely longer than what the killer wait was afterwards, which makes no sense.

    Brazil

  • It honestly feels like they forgot to tell the bonus to, like... actually update when conditions change. It's been 100% all day completely regardless of my queue times.

  • @konchok said:

    This is something that I find so odd. When I play survivor, I have to wait for several minutes and when I play as killer, I get instant queues. But I am getting 100 percent bonus for playing survivor, why?

    this what happening to me as well I don't get it survivor Q taking a long time but killer Q are like sec but survivors are the ones with 100%?

  • @ChiSoxFan11 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/335360/where-are-the-survivors

    Where are you from? Maybe it's your region that's specifically imbalanced.

    I'm in CT NA, and my killer queue times are instant as they always are. Playing survivor for most of the afternoon, the BP bonus was there (not that it's working properly, as it seems to be bugged and not giving BP to everyone in a party), but the waits were still there to play. Not too lengthy, but definitely longer than what the killer wait was afterwards, which makes no sense.

    my killer queue times are instant but survivor takes about 10 15 min I'm in PDT

    where I am shouldn't killer have the 100% as killer queue times are instant?

    I don't get this.......

  • My guess is the incentive system is too slow to update. So when it hits 100% a flood of people switch sides but the incentive stays the same.

  • May we have Things like Jason's grab from F13? No? Well...crap.

  • @Artemisha2 said:

    Solo surv here. I played 2 games and left. Not because game was unwinnable but because gens take an eternity to be done. Still can't understand how they addresses the gen rush situation increasing gen time repairing (the most unfun aspect of the game for survs) .

    They should have implemented other more funny way to slow down games. It is boring and tedious for surv now. And is not "just 10 seconds" Because most of the times there are thanatophobia or other control / regression gen perks. Game experience is disgusting.

    now imagine this with a legion + tanatofobia + other regression perk?

    I won't deal

  • I mean...I'm about at the point of "see ya next patch" on survivor. Not logging in to play against Thana/DMS/Pain Res/Jolt Legions and Pinheads.

  • I think the system is bugged. I have the 100% BP bonus for survivor as well but my queue times are 5ish minutes indicating there's far more survivors playing than killers. I switched over and my killer queue times are instant which indicates there aren't enough killers.