How are survivor games? Are they bad?
I can't play at the moment because I'm currently doing something but how is the game from survivors. Are they good or bad?
I can't play at the moment because I'm currently doing something but how is the game from survivors. Are they good or bad?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I wouldn't know...
Been matchmaking for 10 minutes... they have the BP bonus as well... and apparently "if they have a bloodpoint bonus, they will have quicker matchmaking".
Just closed down the game.
Oh dang that's not good
All 5 games played back to back in solo. 100% bonus BP to survivor (I started with <1000 bp). After 5 games Im at 600k bp and 3 escapes out of 5 games. Huntress & Clown tried to camp and failed miserably.
Seems the exact same, just played 4 Solo Qs and it felt like normal. Although you can definitely tell that gen speeds are noticeably slower though.
Was Prove Thyself buffed? It's at 15% now
After 5 games in solo survivor I've earnt 600K bp. Feels pretty good I'm not gonna lie. Games can be rough though.
Prove thyself wasnt touched, it's been at 15% for awhile now
Lot of DC
At first pretty bad. Nemmies/nurses and blight with 4 slowdowns. Then a few ok matches.
only play soloQ.
Played three games so far. First game the killer DC'd, second game a survivor DC'd at five gens, and the third game I was hard tunneled out of the game at five gens.
double DC and 13k bp WITH the bonus in my first game so its gonna be a long day haha.
weird,
Killer: instant lobbies = no Bonus
Survivors: waiting times = Bonus
I thought the bonus comes when there are not enough players
Even with thr basekit changes you were still tunneled? Was your other teammates helpful?
Don't you think tunneling at 5 gens a bit much?
Ehh, they did try to help but wasn't the best at it, but I didn't play great myself either though.
I would say that now survs cant be fooling around
Well believe it or not its not tge same 2 gens 4 persons that 2 gens 3 persons.
I got tunnelled out of a game in the solo queue for using off the record and lucky break, killer literally said it in the end game.
I'm jealous of the people escaping. Every game since the patch has gone this way:
Pop maybe one gen
Killers tunnel and camp still
All 4 die
Rinse X Repeat
Of course, I have noticed that killers have been notoriously campy and tunnely since the anniversary event. This caused me to take a break, so my MMR might be lower. But teammates are (sort of?) helping a bit, but seem allergic to gens. Meanwhile, all the killer has to do is tunnel out of the game until the last person dies.