My previous post is beginning to look less far fetched... either that or a request i have been making for years is finally getting realised... either one is giving me tingles of anticipation...
You know, their most recent tweet makes this a lot more believable xD
Btw I absolutely LOVE that they are no longer afraid to dip into inhuman Killer designs and Monsters - Dredge has opened up a lot of doors for the future and I am excited to see what else their art team can come up with!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
vorpal bunny
Insert Monty Python reference here...
(Which I would do if I remembered that scene well enough to quote it lol)
It's the Rabbit of Caerbannog!!!!!!
My thoughts exactly :p
fixin to have some rabbit stew...
Project W:
Wabbit Season.
Don't underestimate the Fudd.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcxKIJTb3Hg
Eh just put the for honor execution that VERY VERY subtly referenced that exact scene/s
Bring out The Holy Hand Grenade!
Bunnies can be very dangerous...
Doomguy confirmed.
Survivors have to find the holy grenade to kill the killer
Remember to count up to three must be 3 not 4 not 2 it must be to 3 counted
Bugs Bunny Birthday blowout AVGN as survivor
Now that would be some hella perks.
He's got a mean streak a mile wide!
Legion taking this ######### to court for copyright.
Wait, it's a rabbit. Bonnie from FNAF is a rabbit animatronic. FNAF CONFIRMED?!
My previous post is beginning to look less far fetched... either that or a request i have been making for years is finally getting realised... either one is giving me tingles of anticipation...
Ooh Behaviour... you big teases...
All I see is a huge link. But yes they have confirmed that new killers will come in the future.
You know, their most recent tweet makes this a lot more believable xD
Btw I absolutely LOVE that they are no longer afraid to dip into inhuman Killer designs and Monsters - Dredge has opened up a lot of doors for the future and I am excited to see what else their art team can come up with!