More Pallets
Seiously, there's so little!!! Add a few more to the maps because right now there's no way to escape the killer!!! Also nerf camping, I hate it when my friends get camped by some killer that doesn't know how to play the game! Borrowed time doesn't even help! Nerf the nurse too! She ignores every single defense survivors have and you call that balanced?!?! Legion is balanced because of Deep Wounds if he didn't have that he would be so OP!!! Exhaustion nerf and healing nerf was too much too, are we not allowed to use our perks anymore, yet killers have stuff like noed and Nurse's calling I mean come on?! This game became waaaay to killer sided and Flashlights are extremely useless, I can't even use D-Strike because the baby killer can't take a stun and has to dribble me to a hook!!!
Comments
Another legit post thread! You and @Justgiveup should be friends...perhaps business partners... with such well constructed arguments and insight about this game!
Or better: start your own game! I would DEFINITELY pay to play!
Legion can ignore pallets and windows just like Nurse except that he has a downside to his power to give survivors a chance while Nurse just runs through everyone. Legion is balanced because of Deep wounds, if he didn't have that he would be flat out broken. Being able to ignore survivor defenses needs to come with a downside
Only toxic players in this game are the bad killers who have to camp and tunnel to get their kills. And they wonder why survivors t-bag
A
I
T
This game is very much killer sided and you know it. Every single patch survivors have gotten nerfed harder and harder. I can't remember the last time Killers got a nerf. Oh yeah I do the Freddy nerf that was literally 1 year ago that made him balanced!
This isn't bait. This game is just killer sided and apparently survivors aren't allowed to have fun anymore
😂😂😂
okay, yep... bait thread. got it.
Wait....did you just call Freddy......Balanced??? I'm sorry but Freddy is the weakest killer in this game by far! He literally has to wait seven seconds before being able to hit someone!!! SEVEN!!! He also can be body-blocked by awake survivors because of the auto-aim!!! All he has going for him is being invisible and being able to track survivors, that's about it. He desperately needs a buff. That Freddy nerf about a year ago was unjustified and the devs should have given him time before making any changes
The_Crusader is that you?
Also there are enough Pallets. Use Windows of Opportunity if you can't find them.
Yeah, lol you made a whole thread about him and his possible "Buffs". Biased killer main just wanting more nerfs fore survivors. Freddy is fine because of all the nerfs survivors got which made him stronger. You're "Buffs" would just make him way too powerful and not enjoyable to play against for survivors. You're just biased because you don't 4k every game
Yup, I've just seen his response so I'm just gonna leave. This guy is something else, I just get so triggered when someone says Freddy is fine
Bait posts
All have no
Importance on
The forums
Sooo, I just want to apologize to everyone here....I'm sorry I made a bad first impression and I don't think the game is that killer-sided. I've just been a bit upset at this game because I've gotten nothing but camping killers so far and I guess I just got triggered and made this thread talking about how OP killers are...I'm sorry if I insulted anyone and I would especially like to apologize to @PhantomMask20763 for being so disrespectful and calling him biased. Again I'm sorry, I acted really immature and I hope you're guys' experiences in the fog are better than mine....
@BabyKillerTears Apology accepted
Just don't go around making more threads when mad
Also, bad bait.
What!? If you can't make posts/threads when you are mad and/or wasted....then....WHAT IS THE INTERNET FOR!?
My best posts are when I am mad and/or drunk.
In fact....I am drunk now!
Keep the bait memes coming.
Also the Legion and Freddy are fine?? Then Billy and Nurse are straight OP right?
I like the one you posted. I can't tell if that hook is separate from the fish or if it's one of those deep sea fish that has a weird line and bait attached to It's head and attracts other, smaller fish.
So thought provoking...
Probably one of the killer gang here under a new account trying to make survivors look bad lol
Let's not bring illuminati speculations for something like this
Stealth is useful and doesn't require pallets.
Not disappointed.
Of course there are a lot of LOL reactions, it's an utterly ludicrous request. Anyone who's in their right mind and not a biased blinded Survivor main knows that pallets are still abundant.
I SEE BAIT MEMES, but anywho welcome to the game how are you?