Didn’t Spirit’s Sword shatter after hitting a wall?

Or was it a dream of mine? I could’ve sworn I remember her sword shatter

Comments

  • I think it was on the PTB then it got removed, I think I saw a YT video once where a guy tried to find out if he just imagined it, and the only thing he could find was a video from ptr where you can see the sword shattering

  • @M4dBoOmr said:

    I think it was on the PTB then it got removed, I think I saw a YT video once where a guy tried to find out if he just imagined it, and the only thing he could find was a video from ptr where you can see the sword shattering

    Isnt the video where they found footage of the breaking katana from Mintskull? Or Azhymous?

  • Her sword did shatter in the PTB.

    It probably didnt make it into the game because of the weapon skins.

  • If someone has a link can they post or DM it? I never saw this but it sounds interesting

  • @M4dBoOmr said:

    I think it was on the PTB then it got removed, I think I saw a YT video once where a guy tried to find out if he just imagined it, and the only thing he could find was a video from ptr where you can see the sword shattering

    Wow so it was real. I Really wish it went to live servers

  • @geni said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3066924#Comment_3066924

    Isnt the video where they found footage of the breaking katana from Mintskull? Or Azhymous?

    it must be in one of their videos, just don't remember which one =/

  • It did in her initial PTB. It was a nice feature, removed for some reason.

  • Can someone show me what this is referring to? Apparently this was from her original PTB according to some comments but I wasn’t around at the time.

  • @geni said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3066924#Comment_3066924

    Isnt the video where they found footage of the breaking katana from Mintskull? Or Azhymous?

    Mintskull found some footage, but it wasn’t his. I think it was one of his “five facts you didn’t know about dbd” videos

  • @GannTM said:

    Can someone show me what this is referring to? Apparently this was from her original PTB according to some comments but I wasn’t around at the time.

    When spirit was on the ptb, hiting an object that was not a survivor would have and especiall hit animation, making her katana shatter like if it was made out of glass, very cool, I think some spanish content creators still have ptb footage im going to check.

  • @squbax said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3067704#Comment_3067704

    When spirit was on the ptb, hiting an object that was not a survivor would have and especiall hit animation, making her katana shatter like if it was made out of glass, very cool, I think some spanish content creators still have ptb footage im going to check.

    Maybe I did see that at some point. I haven’t watched much PTB Spirit gameplay.